Become a Patron!

Aspire Quad Flex Survival Kit

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Full Disclosure - I I won this from Heaven gifts a few weeks ago.

OK, I'm slacking a bit, I should have really reviewed this before. Initial thoughts on this atty though were poor, and I put it aside for awhile before coming back to it. Let me tell you why, in case it helps someone else who encounters the same issue.

I first tried it in RDTA setup. Got a build in the deck, went to check everything and dry burn and no matter what I put it on I had...nothing. couldn't read the resistance of the build, as if it didn't have a build in it. Double, triple, quadruple checked that there were no (obvious) reasons for this. After playing with it for awhile, I took the build deck out, set it up in RDA mode, and guess what? Resistance was being read fine. Back into RDTA configuration and nada. Back to RDA, it's fine. After playing with it for awhile, I finally had a thought, backing out the 510 in the deck a bit before assembling it solved the problem. Well, I was aggravated with it that night, put it aside meaning to come back to it the next day, and just forgot about it.

Anyway, finally got around to checking it out, and it works great as an RDA, I'm really impressed with the vapor and flavor. As an RDTA it is also quite good (just remember to check the pin on the bottom of the build deck if you have any issues). And it works well as a squonk RDA. I find the flavor is great in all 3 configurations.

I'm not quite as sold on it in the standard tank mode, but I rarely use such a tight draw tank these days. It may suit people who prefer MtL. I don't think it's bad, just not something I would normally vape. All in all I like the flexibility and think it's a great atty, and will even buy at least one more, but probably not at full retail.

VU Sponsors