Become a Patron!

Aspire Quad Flex

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For vaper's that don't know this is a kit that is a RTA, RDA, Mini Nautilus X tank and Squonker pin. I started with the RTA which worked great, had fantastic flavor and very easy to build on with nice big holes in a velocity style post's. The air flow is perfect. The RTA is a bottom tank style and wicks beautifully.

I then moved on to using it as a dripper and once again the flavor and clouds were fantastic. I don't have a squonker mod yet but I will be getting 1. I see no reason that this RDA wouldn't work great as a squonker. I have been using it as a dripper because my wife loves the mouth to lung mini Nautilus tank. Yes thats right you can use it as a dripper while also using the Nautilus tank. So it is actually 2 atomizers in 1 kit. She loves how well the coils work and the tiny size of it looks great on her 30w istick. I tried it and it did have very good flavor.

I would highly recommend this kit for anyone that likes multiple options.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The nautilus x was such a huge fail for me I wouldn't even try the quad if someone paid me

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The nautilus x was such a huge fail for me I wouldn't even try the quad if someone paid me
well IDK about the Nauttilus x for sub ohm direct hits as my wife uses it mouth to lung, but as a mouth to lung tank it works great. It is tiny 2ml and looks good on small mods. I liked the flavor out of it, she vapes smurf and it has as good flavor as all my tanks.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
well IDK about the Nauttilus x for sub ohm direct hits as my wife uses it mouth to lung, but as a mouth to lung tank it works great. It is tiny 2ml and looks good on small mods. I liked the flavor out of it, she vapes smurf and it has as good flavor as all my tanks.

That's what I use(d) it for, I put three different, strong flavor, juices in it and couldn't taste a thing....
The flavor from the old ET-S tank has 1,000% more flavor and that was, prior to buying the X, the least flavorful tank I had...
I wanted to retire my Nautilus mini, but it looks like I'm stuck with one bottom fill tank in my daily rotation

VU Sponsors