Become a Patron!

Aspire Speeder Revvo Kit = Speeder Revvo Mod + Revvo Tank

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aspire Speeder Revvo Kit is combined with Speeder Revvo Mod and innovative Revvo Sub Ohm Tank. Power by dual 18650 batteries, its maximum output can up to 200W. Speeder Revvo Mod features a large 0.69 inch OLED display to show the details clearly and supports many output modes: TC, VV, VW, TCR and CPS. Paired with the Revvo tank with an all-new coil design, the ARC, Aspire Radar Coil, where the coil itself sits horizontally in the tank similar to a 'stove-top' for great flavor and great vapor production. The Revvo tank has an adjustable top airflow by 3 airflow slots and top filling offering extremely pure flavors and tremendors vapors. Also, Speeder Revvo Kit apply 3 leather finishes for option: blue leather/red leather/brown leather.
p08nTqP.jpg

Parameters

Size: 130mm (H) x 31(W) x 46mm (L)/ 125mm (H) x 31(W) x 46mm (L)
Screen: 0.96-inch OLED
Variable voltage: 0.1 - 8.4V
Variable Wattage: 1 - 200W
TEMP Range: 200 - 600F/ 100 - 315℃
Modes: VW/VV/Bypass/TC-Ti/TC-Ni/TC-SS/TCR/CPS
Thread: spring loaded 510 thread
Charging port: USB charging port
Battery: 2x 18650 cell (not included)
Tank capacity: 3.6ml/ 2ml (EU edition)
Coil: 0.1-0.16ohm (50-100W, best 80-85W)

Features

1. Easy maintenance Revvo tank
2. New ARC(Aspire Radial Coil)Technology
3. Revvo Tank Airflow
4. Revvo Tank Filling
5. Speeder Battery Installation
6. Speeder Various Modes
7. Speeder 200W Button Functions

More info in https://vapesourcing.com/aspire-speeder-revvo-kit-200w.html

Two other aspire kit with Revvo tank:
Aspire Skystar Revvo Kit
Aspire Typhon Kit

ck342

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Based on the great reviews, I sought out and bought the Revvo tank from a reputable retailer (Coval Vapes). While the flavor and vapor production are great, the tank leaked terribly from the air vents. Because the location of the leak is so close to the coil, the liquid leaking out was scalding hot. Twice with vaping in bed I received painful burns to my chest and mouth. I contacted Aspire about the problem and they asked for my receipt (which I provided) as well as the batch number and security code. These must have been on the outer box cover, which I discarded right after my purchase. When I told Aspire this, their response was that since they couldn’t verify my tank was an authentic Aspire product, they could be of no further help. As if someone has tooled up to counterfeit a $25 tank! Either I bought a defective unit or the Revvo has a serious design flaw. Either way, the customer service rep I dealt with just sucked.

VU Sponsors