Become a Patron!

Aspire Tigon Kit for first vape? CBD and eventually nic salts

I am looking to buy my first vape this week and have been doing tons of research and learned a lot. For now I would like to try CBD but in the future I definitely want to try to quit cigarettes. Since I am new to all of this it's hard to think of everything and I just want some opinions because I'm sure there are things I missed or didn't think of. I like the look of the pen style vapes but the smaller box mods look nice also and seem more durable.

Since I am a smoker for 10+ years I assume I would like MTL primarily. I saw the new Aspire Tigon kit and watched lots of videos and reviews and it looks really good. Like I mentioned for now I wanna try CBD but down the road I wanna quit smoking so I was thinking I could eventually just buy a second tank for nic salts.

There is so much info out there it's very confusing. Should I go with the Tigon kit or something else? Are there disadvantages about it I should know about? Here are some others I came across that look to be pretty good. I like the more simple designs..nothing fancy. Any help would be appreciated!

Aspire Tigon

Vandy Vape Berserker

Innokin Kroma A with Zenith tank

Aspire PockeX

Lost Orion

Pax era

Vladdin RE

Aspire Zelos 2.0

Nautilus Mini

INNOKIN Endura T20S

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I need to first try and handle my anxiety which I why I want to try CBD.. any suggestions about what I mentioned above? At this point I am stuck between the Aspire Tigon, Vandy Vape Berserker, and Innokin Kroma A with Zenith tank
The Berserker has a really good rep for MTL. As it relates to CBD I don't know, but there are those here that do know CBD and someone should be along to comment.:)

VU Sponsors