Become a Patron!

Aspire Triton 2 Question

kleenkut

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am new to vaping and currently vape a triton 2 with either a .3 ohm or .5 clapton coil. My question is regarding the position and visibility of the wicking holes of the coil when in vaping mode (top fill holes closed and wicking widows open). Will the coil wick the best with the entire coil wicking hole visible or with only half the wicking hole visible? Since the wicking windows are 180 degrees from each other I was not sure if two of the coil wicking holes would be blocked if the entire wicking hole of coil were visible. If set where only half were visible would this then mean that all four coil wicking holes were half open thus allowing better saturation? Can some of you experienced members help enlighten me on this. Being a new member both to vaping and to the forum, I really appreciate the patience and helpful advice that I have gotten here.

vapemesilly

Member For 4 Years
I have the Triton 2 and the Triton 2 Mini and wondered about this same thing. What I figured out is that it is pretty much impossible to try and get those holes to line right up...and...it doesn't matter. It works fine no matter how off those holes seem to be. Works the way it is supposed to. Those holes really play no active part in the vaping process of heating the juice. They just allow juice to reach the wick.

VU Sponsors