Become a Patron!

Aspire Triton Mini

Newtsche

Member For 5 Years
Any parts source for the Triton Mini?

I used to have an Aspire parts page bookmarked but the link no longer works.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Any parts source for the Triton Mini?

I used to have an Aspire parts page bookmarked but the link no longer works.
What parts are you looking for?

Newtsche

Member For 5 Years
What parts are you looking for?

Drop a Mini (as I have maybe a million times) and the top fill section loosens from the bottom, the fill ring gets sloppy.

Inside, there is a little collar with an o-ring inside that needs to tapped in with a drift or punch to tighten things back up. The down portion of that collar nests inside the top of the coil when top and bottom are screwed back together.

That collar now has a split from too many reseatings. It was too big to fit inside the coil. I squeezed it back together with pliers and had to grind a little off the lip. The o-ring seems to seal well enough now but future fixes can only get iffier.

More than you wanted to know I'm sure but you asked. :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well a Triton Mini is very similar to the Nautilus. What ohm coils are you using?

Newtsche

Member For 5 Years
Well a Triton Mini is very similar to the Nautilus. What ohm coils are you using?

1.whatever, MTLer here. I have a Nautilus and Nautilus Mini, the Triton has been my go-to choice for quite a while, top fill and looks better.

I have a couple other Triton Minis so no catastrophe but I'll try to keep stuff working when I can. My others are mint, the one I'm trying to salvage has been with me through thick and thin and looks it, I'm pretty attached.:inlove:

The Triton Mini looks to be pretty much dead, not available from Aspire or Fasttech, ebay has some overpriced ones from Hong Kong.
I may post in the want ads with WTB, I'll bet more than a few are out there waiting to be stripped of parts.

Newtsche

Member For 5 Years

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just obtained my order. 2 triton mini kits. I plan on using them for a xmas present. I might buy a few more for me. IDK just the mod alone is worth it. Might chance it and see if any discount may occur in the future.

Newtsche

Member For 5 Years
...just the mod alone is worth it. Might chance it and see if any discount may occur in the future.

It's a steal. The Triton absolutely meets my needs as a chain MTler. Something less than two fills a day, BVC coils still available. Flavor is no consideration as I mix my own unflavored juice, unapologetic nic lover. I'm happy not to be chasing the latest vape tech any more. Triton + istick Pico a wonderful rig. Until an EMP blows out all my electronics, I'm set for the future.

If you see any great deals, let me know, Artemis. :)

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's a steal. The Triton absolutely meets my needs as a chain MTler. Something less than two fills a day, BVC coils still available. Flavor is no consideration as I mix my own unflavored juice, unapologetic nic lover. I'm happy not to be chasing the latest vape tech any more. Triton + istick Pico a wonderful rig. Until an EMP blows out all my electronics, I'm set for the future.

If you see any great deals, let me know, Artemis. :)
Yes, I will. I am MTL'er . I use the Nautilus 2. I do enjoy the 0.7ohm coils. My Bro & SIL are MTL'ers as well.

VU Sponsors