Become a Patron!

Aspire Vivi Nova

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi guys, sorry I have not been on here in a couple days. These coils will work in any tank that takes the aspire bdc coil. they are not the same as the nautilus coil. vapor kings makes an adapter that you can use aspire coils in a protank also. my ebay name is brad527, check it out. I also have listed the new aspire k1, and the new sleeve for the mini nautilus

BrutusGM

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice. I know indoor smoker did a review on that tank with the bvc coil and they did work cause the company didn't send him the upgrade version
So how do you what the upgrade version is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did see the indoor smoker review for the Peakomizer. It does look like these new BVC coils for the BDC tanks should work in the Peakomizer. I am not sure if indoorsmoker knew of these new type BVC coils and maybe they were referring to these in his letter or if there is some new type of Nautilus BVC heads.

Hey ButtKicker.. Did you get in those BVC for the nautilus tanks for the comparison review you mention in your first review video??

Last edited:

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I use the new Aspire BVC coils in all my Aspire BDC tanks and they work great. Vivi Nova-S Pyrex tank has long been one of my favorites, it hits like a diamond. These coils are far better than the Nautilus coils IMO.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have that 'burning" issue anytime I go above 3.7. So I run my Aspire BDC (1.8) on my MVP at 3.3v/6w.. even at that I can tell the juice would be better at a lower wattage, but at least it don't taste burnt.

The majority of my heads (protank, vivi's, evod, etc...) I run 2.2 - 2.4ohms... as long as I sit between 3.3 - 3.8 on my egos they taste great.

The one I'm having the most trouble with is my iTaste VV... Just can't seem to get anything to not burn on that one. Even tried a 3ohm coil... but it took too long to heat up. :(
I had the same issue w the itaste vv/vw 3.0. I honestly think the battery was bad.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have that 'burning" issue anytime I go above 3.7. So I run my Aspire BDC (1.8) on my MVP at 3.3v/6w.. even at that I can tell the juice would be better at a lower wattage, but at least it don't taste burnt.

The majority of my heads (protank, vivi's, evod, etc...) I run 2.2 - 2.4ohms... as long as I sit between 3.3 - 3.8 on my egos they taste great.

The one I'm having the most trouble with is my iTaste VV... Just can't seem to get anything to not burn on that one. Even tried a 3ohm coil... but it took too long to heat up. :(

You may have a bad battery with circuit issues. It could also be an issue with the coils you're using. I never had burning issues with mine. Try a BVC coil and see how it works out.

evkoo.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have the atomizer . will test with the battery

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok So I have the from the factory Aspire ET-S BDC and some BVC now, and I had bought some replacement coils to replace my bdc with the bvc, however, I am finding I really am preferring my bdc over the bvc, my wife who is a super taster is as well on our mvp 2.0's and on some vv clone stick batteries, she has a robot V also, which is her mech mod, all told once again it boils down to personal preference as she and I both get better flavor with the bdc's we are not cloud chasers we are what we refer to as flavor chasers lol. Just putting it out there that it is still all about personal preference though I am glad I did try the new coils we still prefer the bdc :)

VU Sponsors