Become a Patron!

aspure atlantis v2 questions

I've really been wanting to get my hands on this tank, but first I would like to get a general opinion on it. Pros? Cons? Lemme know

ph0ng

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been using the Atlatis V2 for a while now. It's a very good tank for the price with a lot of improvements over the V1. You really can't go wrong with this tank. Flavor is great, although there are some tanks out there I think have better flavor such as the Herakles and Freemax Starre. The V2 now uses organic cotton coils with bigger holes for the juice intake. Haven't had a dry hit yet. It also has adjustable holes at the drip tip that helps cool the vape. Some say that larger bore drip tip is great, but it's a little too big for my preference and not compatible with 510 drip tips. All preference really. The only downside is that it only has a 2mL capacity tank and this thing is a guzzler on juice. There are now 0.3, 0.5, & 1.0 ohm coils available for this tank. Check out http://www.huffandpuffers.com/collections/sub-ohm-tanks They have pretty decent pricing and free shipping on all orders. The Atlantis v2 has a promo code "huff315" for $25.46

Stepinrazor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Flavour wise I prefer the Artic, which I find produces a cleaner taste. However I do find myself going back to the Atlantis 2 when I want a nice hot flavoursome vape. Fires well at 75/80w, and the air holes in the drip tip really work to add in more airflow and keep the mouthpiece cool.

Build quality is simply the best, no leaks, easy to keep clean and robust. It's definitely one to have in your arsenal. It makes the original Altantis redundant.

VU Sponsors