Asvape Cobra Subohm Tank

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Product Introduction

Asvape Cobra is a Sub Ohm Tank with 3.8ml e-liquid capacity. It comes with unique 0.5ohm Ni80 replaceable Cobra coil which takes e-juice in 360°and supports 100% VG E-liquid/ very thick E-liquid. Together with two holes adjustable bottom airflow and food grade SS304+ material, the Asvape Cobra atomizer will bring you a better vaping experience with huge cloud and pure flavor. 2 colors for your selection.

Parameters

Diameter: 24mm x 42.5mm
Capacity: 3.8ml
Thread: 510
Airflow Hole: 2 parts
Coil: 0.5ohm Ni80 coil(35W - 45W)
Material: Food grade SS304+
Pyrex Glass + Import black pom drip tip
Color: Black/SS

Asvape-Cobra-RTA-Tank---3.8ml_04_aa4804.jpg

Asvape-Cobra-RTA-Tank---3.8ml_08_1b375f.jpg

I gotta say, it looks like a cool little sub ohm tank

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Asvape-Cobra-RTA-Tank.html

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got mine and getting it set up as we speak, I'll post my thoughts on it as soon as I give it a good test run, I can say this quite possibly may be one of the best tanks I have tried yet...Very simple , more later:)

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was a lucky winner of one. I have used it for a few days on and off and have a few issues that I have found. The main one when filling, it is easy to flood the coil and you get a mouth full of juice then the leaking starts. The second is the air control is very hard to turn when on the mod. I will be taking mine apart and trying to figure out the flooding when filling it up issue. I hope tonight. If you fill 3/4 full you are good. It is only when you fill the tank up this happens. I will be looking forward to everyone's else take on one.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mines fill right up and so far no juice in the mouth, I did notice the airflow slide is a little bit hard to adjust when screwed on the mod, I am hoping it loosens up from being new and just out of the box and will get easier to turn as I use it more.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mines fill right up so far no juice in the mouth, I did notice the airflow slide is a little bit hard to adjust when screwed on the mod, I am hoping it loosens up from being new and just out of the box and will get easier to turn as I use it more.
That's good, I hope something is just not tight on mine. Outside of that it has been a nice little tank for the short time I used it.

VU Sponsors