Become a Patron!

ATHENA ENVY 22 75W TC MOD

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg

So this compact lil bugger just showed up in the mail today. Here it is sporting my Griffin. Anyone who hasn't heard of it, here are a few of the listed specs for it:

JiGuan 750T chipset (don't know much about it)
3200 mAh internal battery
5-75W range
.1-4.0 ohm resistance range in normal mode
.005-.5 ohm TC mode resistance range
100-300C / 200-600F temp ranges
Puff counter/timer

4 modes:
M1- normal mode
M2- bypass (mech style) mode
M3- TC Mode (Celsius)
M4 TC mode (Farenheit)

Comes with:
Mod
USB charging cable ( no pass through)
manual
Warranty card

So far I like it. It's compact, fits my hand relatively well and I do like the recessed portion for your tank. It's no wider than my IPV5 and no taller than my EVic Mini or my D3.
image.jpg
Controls are easy to navigate. Five clicks turns it on, three clicks allows you to cycle through the various modes, five clicks turns it off.
image.jpeg

All the modes work as advertised. Temp control is Ni200 only. Despite that downside (if you can consider it one) I haven't noticed any real problems with it; its easy to operate and operates as it should and looks good while doing it. Price point is also good at about $45.00.

If you're looking to add a good looking mod to your collection, you wouldn't be disappointed with the Envy22.

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got the Athena Hero 240 watts which I haven't had time to play around with yet. But thanks on such a detailed info.
PS. love that screen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@centella4u this mod is super easy, really clean looking, and performs. She isn't one of the fawned over mods that we all know and use, but definitely a good pick up for anyone wanting something off the beaten path.

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is the firmware upgradable? It would be really nice if, in the future, we can use tc in other kind of wire apart from Ni200 as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That I am unsure of. It would be nice as people have started to migrate away from Ni200 wire. I used it for my Griffin using SS. I set the temp to about 250F and it holds temp, knowing it's really about 450 as it shows on my Evic mini.

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No firmware updates for this mod as far as I know.
It is a nice mod, it is just a bit to wide. I primarly use my Xvostick (and hopefully soon my Ysticks), but the well in this one is perfect for taller tanks like the Mutank. I thought off selling it, but the ease of use and the fact it accomodates larger tanks (compared to the xvostick/ystick) means I'll keep it just for these tanks. Even with how wide it is, it's still better than such a tall tank on top, so I like it.

Here's a pic with the mutank (68.5mm):

z8n0w.jpg

VU Sponsors