Become a Patron!

Atlantis evo vs smok baby beast for flavour ?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I would say the Baby Beast.. I have the Atlantis Evo and have not been impressed with the flavor from it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do not have an Evo but I have a Baby Beast and I use the X4 Quad coils to give me great flavor in my opinion. I have found it isn't so much the tank it is how you use it. Proper amount of power and airflow is the key for me.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely the baby beast, more coil choice than the evo & I found that the 0.4 coils were the only decent ones with the evo.
The baby beast & big baby are my favourite tanks atm :) I had a cleito before this that leaked out the airholes and had awful spit back. The BB has had less issues than other tanks I've had...

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I mostly used a derringer rda and found the only coil head that wasn't complete crap for the big baby is the rba head. The disposable heads were all terrible. I'm assuming the ridiculously good vape I get from the rda ruined me for disposable heads. The rba is $10, comes with Clapton coils pre installed and it can easily be dry burned and rewicked many, many times. And having a spare on hand and already wicked makes swapping them out on the fly super quick and easy. Just a few thoughts. Good luck.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mostly used a derringer rda and found the only coil head that wasn't complete crap for the big baby is the rba head. The disposable heads were all terrible. I'm assuming the ridiculously good vape I get from the rda ruined me for disposable heads. The rba is $10, comes with Clapton coils pre installed and it can easily be dry burned and rewicked many, many times. And having a spare on hand and already wicked makes swapping them out on the fly super quick and easy. Just a few thoughts. Good luck.
The rba section for most tanks is usually better so ain't gonna argue there :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But if your referring to the baby beast factory coils they are actually damn good coils! The big baby is my most used tank & I don't use rdas.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And that's why you think the disposable coils are good. ;)
Funny ;) actually do build but I'm more of an RTA guy. Thanks to my stupid shaky nerves though I have to get my mate at the vape shop to wrap me a coil an trap it.
I can just about manage to wick it & the flavour I get off my Kayfun is amazing.
Just wish building wouldn't be a chore for me :(

VU Sponsors