Become a Patron!

Atomizer Stuck + Flooded (PIC)

Fixable or Not?

• Total voters
Ok, So I recently purchased a Plusar Buck Naked Express kit from eBay. It came with the instruction manual and warranty information. It all seems legitimate... except for the price, which was only 16.95. I have a feeling that I bought a fake and because of some problems that I have occuring just under 2 weeks of use.

I followed all of the instructions on how to fill the tank for the first time.
Gave the battery a full charge.
All was good.
As I was getting used to it I started having more fun with it and taking longer drags.
I found it easy to puff on it for a whole hour while watching a show... which I realized that wasn't good for it and that it was starting to get pretty warm.
Finally it started making that dreadful bubbling sound and I was getting some of the eliquid in my mouth.
I thought, great, it's flooding.
So I go to clean it out today after it would produce no vape (after checking to be sure it wasn't the central connections.
I noticed greenish liquid around the battery (wiped it away), which looks like battery acid... It's way too soon for something like that to be happening, but who knows. Maybe my long uses have been too abusive? I've been really delicate with this product... I'm not sure. I can definitely see ejuice on the central connection.
Anyway, I went to try to unscrew the atomizer from the tank and could not get it to twist at all! I also noticed some black burnt liquid looking residue around the bottom of the tank. But I do not think that has to do with the atomizer not unscrewing... as I noticed that problem in the beginning.
I know I should have just sent this thing back using the warranty, but I was just wishing that I wouldn't have any problems.
BTW, it was brand new in sealed packaging when I received it.
As I have picked it up a second ago after testing to see if it would work by luck, the battery is pretty warm too. Hot actually...
Here is the burnt residue on the atomizer that didn't look normal to me... but could me.
Help!? Do I need to send this one back?

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds a) like a fake (given the price), and b) dangerous. I'd send it back if you can, given that the battery's hot and it might be leaking. Even if you can't return it, I'd dispose of it and get something more reliable!

Sounds a) like a fake (given the price), and b) dangerous. I'd send it back if you can, given that the battery's hot and it might be leaking. Even if you can't return it, I'd dispose of it and get something more reliable!
thank you. That's exactly what I think... pretty sure that it's fake. Never had an ecig that wouldn't allow me to unscrew the atomizer... So mad right now! Money wasted!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Different sellers have different return policies on eBay. I'd message the seller and ask if there's anything they can do about a return/exchange or refund. If you are within the warranty time frame, they should make good. If not, all purchases are covered under the buyer protection plan.

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
16.95 is a pretty cheap lesson to learn... Toss it.

If you really want to remove it- when I work on guns, I sometimes place a receiver into a warm oven to fit a tight barrel in to expand the alloy slightly... I know you can't toss it into an oven- but try hitting the part you want to expand with a blow dryer... Maybe it'll work. BUT- since your ruined battery leaks- my advice is to to toss it and buy a nice little ipv mini 2 lol... Get a tank and join the fun...

VU Sponsors