Atty Advice please

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just ordered a Smok ace for my mom.
She has never vaped before and quit smoking some time ago.
Claims she needs it ass stress relief. Whatever right.
Anyway she doesn't want any throat hit, or very minimal. I don't see the point but if it makes her happy it's fine.
She will be using 0 nic and I will be making the liquid probably about 60vg 40pg.
What type of atomizer would you recommend?
She insists on mouth to lung inhale btw.
I'm a vaper but I use mostly rda and sub tanks with straight lung inhale.
What's a good tank for her? I would like to use as much veg as possible but I know the smaller tanks don't like to wick it.
Any advice is appreciated. Thank you

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't flog me for this, but maybe something like a mini protank 2, if you have one sitting around collecting dust (I have 2 lol). I would suggest a Russian 91/ Kayfun light + clone but you would have to build the coils and if your mom is anything like my mom she'll say it's way too big. Good luck!

Cheers,
Steve

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Don't flog me for this, but maybe something like a mini protank 2, if you have one sitting around collecting dust (I have 2 lol). I would suggest a Russian 91/ Kayfun light + clone but you would have to build the coils and if your mom is anything like my mom she'll say it's way too big. Good luck!

Cheers,
Steve
No flogging I appreciate the advice. Never had any luck with pro tanks. The Russian or kayfun sounds good though.

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
+1 For the Russian 91% or even a nautilus mini.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kayfun clone or nautilus

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Moving since this seems more like a tank thread than a carto thread...

My advice would be to go with something like a Protank or Nautilus - since you don't seem to like the Protanks that narrows it down even more. I did okay with them back in the day, my only Nautilus experience is with one I bought for my mother-in-law, tried it out and I was actually pretty impressed with it.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
+1 for profane or nautilus.
Would advise more on nautilus than protank mostly because of kanger's history with protank coils and your mom 'ain't got time for that.'
ain-t-nobody-got-time-for-that-o.gif

Last edited:

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Another +1 for the Nautilus mini. Easy to use, good flavor. And if she wants to move on to TC, she can do that too.

VU Sponsors