Become a Patron!

Atty question

tktande

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can the velocity mini be used with the KangerTech dripbox 60?

Sent from my LG-D321 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Can the velocity mini be used with the KangerTech dripbox 60?

depends. technically yes but unless it has a squonk pin in it, you won't be able to squonk. you'll just have to drip. The tobecco velocity clone comes with a squonk pin and cost around 10 bucks i'm not sure about the authentic. just make sure when you build that your build only needs 60 watts or less

tktande

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Would the velocity v2 or velocity mini work with the dripbox?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Would the velocity v2 or velocity mini work with the dripbox?

As long as it has a squonk pin in it. I'm not sure of the authentic but the velocity v2 tobecco clone comes with a squonk pin. As does the tsunami 24 from geekvape and both are good rdas for a cheap price

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not sure of the mini either myself. Do know the Velocity V2s (some suggest these are Velocity minis) have a tiny grub screw in the positive contact pin you remove to open up the screw as a capillary screw (squonk pin). You need to turn the atty upside down and put a real little square or Phillips screw driver into the hole in the center of the positive pin. Turn, eventually you'll find yourself backing out the tiny grub screw. I forgot doing this even after reading about in the product description a few times. *chuckles* "Gee, not getting any juice What the?"

:tldr: It should work with the Dripbox, but you'll need to ensure you open the capillary screw. :)

VU Sponsors