Become a Patron!

Atty spitting juice

DARKSIGNAL

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just put a clapton coil in my kanger top tank nano and by the time it gets hot enough to produce some vapor it starts to spit juice into my mouth and throat. I have a cuboid coming in the mail tomorrow but my current eGo style battery doesn't have adjustable wattage. When I get my new battery, will turning the voltage up a little higher eliminate this?

DARKSIGNAL

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I actually went with the cuboid mini its 80w and has a built in 2400mah battery.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok. When you get it, start low on the power and keep turning it up until it's obvious you've gone too far. That will help to find the setting you like best. Let us know if properly powering the atomizer solves your problem. I think it will.

DARKSIGNAL

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks I see its out for delivery. I'm excited to get this thing working properly.

DARKSIGNAL

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I got the cuboid set up and put a new clapton coil in the top tank nano. It actually spits, hisses, and produces hot vapor at anything over 35 watts. The ideal wattage seems to be 25 and it produces more vapor at 25 than 40. Is this unusual? I also thought that the kanger clapton coil was supposed to be .5ohm but its reading .65ohm on the coil. What gives?

Edit* still not sure why the resistance is reading incorrectly but I may have just been hitting the damn thing too hard when I crank the voltage up. I'm used to longer and somewhat deeper pulls being required with my other battery but a short gentle pull to the lungs at 40w produces a ton of vapor.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors