Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i wouldnt...

Wow somehow I deleted my post , I would like to upgrade from my magma and don't really know wich rdas are noob friendlier than others.

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
by "upgrade from my magma"...what does that mean?
its well made, single and dual coil, liquid resovoir, selectable air draw options...
what upgrade are you looking for. as a reliable atty thats easy to build, it has top flavor delivery, for those that dont mind a bit of a restricted air flow, it gives you that also.
if you are looking for a cloud chasing dripping atomizer, there are those out there, and its not necessarily an upgrade, just delivers a different style/type of vape...

the magma had been my daily driver for a little over a month now and I do enjoy vaping it , it's my first and only rda , I enjoy the flavor but I think something more geared towards cloud chasing would be cool to try.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Look in to the Mutation X. Check out my thread, the V3 just released. I have a V2 and ordered 2 V3's, authentic and well made for 24.99. I have mine built in a way that a twist of the airflow and change of the drip tip can take me from flavor to clouds. I have a magma, and the mutation matches the flavor, doesn't leak, and is more versatile. It's a great atty.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
BTW, I just started really getting into dripping, been building Kayfuns for almost a year, but never dug RDA's before the Mutation. One nice thing is the split center post. I don't have much experience with dual coils, and the split post made it a breeze on my first attempt. It's also got a deep juice well, which I really need. I can fit more into it than my Magma, and it's really hard to get it to leak.

Thanks for your input guys , just checked out the mx v3 and really liked the features it has compared to the v2 . Pretty sure I just found my next rda

skocha361

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My first RDA was the Mephisto (clone). I got lucky; great dripper imo. I just got the Mutation X v2 a couple days ago, and it's sick! If you want a cloud machine, consider one. But the V3 just came out, and it looks pretty sweet.

They're very airy, so it might feel odd at first, but it makes thick vapor. The split center post makes building a breeze.

That's all I've got, really. Good luck.

Just bought the mx v3 and absolutely love it . Chucks clouds , Super easy to build on and I can dial it down when I want more flavor. Easy to say my daily driver has been successfully upgraded

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Tugboat V2! I recommend this little wonder to everyone. Simple yet versatile, flavorful yet cloudy. Perfect happy medium IMO.

VU Sponsors