Augvape Boreas v2

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Spot on, that's exactly how to build it !

I have the gold one but holding fire taking a pic as it's waiting for it's new home.

I would like to pay homage to the original, this is mine, one of a kind Boreas

View attachment 96817

Is the drip tip after market Rixsta?

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I didn't even know this thread was here.
I just got one of these in vape mail today and I'm really liking it.
Great flavor!
The deck is a bit strange but it's not bad to build on.
They have them on sale at vaporrange for 24.99 and free shipping.
Boreas_V2-1.jpg
Boreas_V2-2.jpg

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So how are you guys feeling about the V2 now that you have spent more time with it? Leaking any sort of problem? Flavor still bangin?

Have you guys noticed any difference in flavor with the 5ml vs. 2ml? Some Youtube reviewers even went as far as to call the flavor in the 5ml configuration muted.

I've been considering picking up a new duel coil RTA so I made a list of the ones that interested me and have been waiting for one to go on sale. The Boreas V2 was on that list and it's now $25 shipped (gadget mentioned this above). The same place has Wake RTAs for $30 but I hate all that gold :/

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
So how are you guys feeling about the V2 now that you have spent more time with it? Leaking any sort of problem? Flavor still bangin?

Have you guys noticed any difference in flavor with the 5ml vs. 2ml? Some Youtube reviewers even went as far as to call the flavor in the 5ml configuration muted.

I've been considering picking up a new duel coil RTA so I made a list of the ones that interested me and have been waiting for one to go on sale. The Boreas V2 was on that list and it's now $25 shipped (gadget mentioned this above). The same place has Wake RTAs for $30 but I hate all that gold :/

Prefer the original myself

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
^^^ This.
The v2 is a good vape, but it's not enough like the original to call it a v2 of anything, it's a different ball game entirely. I have 8 or 9 of the originals and love them, it's my favorite tank for flavor and ease of building. But the v2 will never compare.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
^^^ This.
The v2 is a good vape, but it's not enough like the original to call it a v2 of anything, it's a different ball game entirely. I have 8 or 9 of the originals and love them, it's my favorite tank for flavor and ease of building. But the v2 will never compare.

Plus the original felt like it was industrial this one I question it’s durability in all honesty plus I miss the originals drip tip :( this tyre one is properly shite

Also thier choice of wicking method on the deck as this was a pain to wick right

This is not a V2 as you say it’s a new tank entirely and on that basis it produces arguably better flavour but everything else suffers as result in comparison to the V1

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally, I wouldn't even call it better flavor, just comparable. The v1 really, really kicks out some good flavor, but a lot of that can depend on your coils and wicking too. I've debated on selling my v2, haven't used but maybe a week since I got it. But it's on the list to be cleaned, boxed, and tucked away during my massive "office clean," now in progress....lol!

I love my v2. First I had concerns about leaking and flavour but since I bought it I have no regrets... I will definitely buy a second one.

67686535bf81c02fd7ef93a2a66ed652.jpg

Gesendet von meinem G8341 mit Tapatalk

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, that kinda sucks. I don't know what attracted me to this RTA but I've been really tempted by it. It's probably the looks, esp in shorty mode. I'm still considering it though. I really wish the new Wotofo tank was 24mm, I'd just buy it even at full price...

What was so great about the original version that outshines the V2?

I'd also stil like to hear if you guys have noticed the flavor being muted in 5ml mode?

VU Sponsors