Augvape is looking for some feedback

Which logo do you like best?

• Total voters

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Augvape is looking for some feedback on their new logo. Which one do you like?
851740e8278b17bd28e59b6a3539481f.jpg

Attachments

• augvapelogo.png
    augvapelogo.png
    368.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hit the vote buttons.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
2 the best then 3. I don't like 1 and 4 at all

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

dshobe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep, #4 is pretty slick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I kinda like 4.
I like the LOOK of #2, but can't vote for it, cuz it looks like the coil's on fire. lol

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Augvape is looking for some feedback on their new logo. Which one do you like?
851740e8278b17bd28e59b6a3539481f.jpg

Depends. The graphic from #1 on my Merlins is my favorite from all of these. How would they use the other designs? #4 is nice for a website or business card, but they won't use color on an atty ... and how would the graphic look engraved on a tank?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Where is the none of them option?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 for me: the most original one, very recognizable, probably because i own several Augvape tanks.
2 is too complicated, from a distance it looks more like a flame.
3 isn't bad, quite clear.
4 the 8 is nice, but no need to add the TLD (.com) in a logo.

I'd keep the outline of 3, but put the '8' of either 1 or 3 inside the triangle.
Also the font used in 3 and 4 lacks imagination. Perhaps the '8' from 1 combined with a serif or the '8' from 3 combined with a better sans.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2 looks like something you would get for your oil burner or furnace. 3 is too much like a door plaque for an office or business.

4 best overall but maybe 1 to go on an rta.

Dutch0hms

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Already mentioned it on IG, but i'll go for option 4.

Devilon

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Number one is out of course as it's it's the current one which I was never a fan of.
Number 2 looks like a logo for a lighter, so that's a big no.
Number 4 looks like a badly drawn snake to me :D

So I'm going with number 3 as I think it looks like a more thought out design. :)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
#3 would be the best if it had a metallic texture instead of that hillbilly burnt wood

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1 has my vote. I like the simplicity of it compared to all the other ones. Not mention that's it's also the only one that would look good engraved on any mod or rba they make.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Waffle Baron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
3 and 4 are my favorites, but I would of loved to see them all in black and white without the effects added. Then you would get a more unbiased answer from everyone. You need to create a brand that you can use across all medias and materials without having to change it every time someone needs to post, print, carve, engrave, paint, etc.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No to 1. What does the letter 'S' have to do with Augvape.
No to 2. Having a flame eminate from a coil is not a good thing. Having your coil catch fire is gonna mean a bad day.
No to 3. It's a coil for rta/rda. But they are selling mods now. What happens if they want to sell sub-ohm tanks with prebuilts.
So I guess 4. But not sure what the infinity symbol has to do with vaping.

Maybe they need a better graphic artist.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

Last edited:

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, I guess they got started in August or something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

TRONCAT

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like whichever one will send me a Merlin that doesn't leak.
I'm assuming you're referring to the ridiculous leakage when you fill the tank up initially? I have that issue. The lack of jfc on the merlin mini is crap.

HOWEVER. I've found that when you fill, if you leave it sitting on a flat surface, and don't tilt it at all until you've burned off the excess juice pushed in the build deck by the pressure, it doesn't leak. That method has worked pretty well for me so far.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Just to explain my choices since clearly I'm in the minority lol

1) I don't care for it. it looks more like an "S" then anything which isn't even a letter in augvape and doesn't look anything vaping related
2) was my favorite but clearly I'm in the minority. I could see why people don't like the "flame" but at least it looks vaping related and looks good. maybe changing the flame to a vapor cloud look would make it better?
3) I like it as my 2nd favorite. simple relates to vaping and the wood look seems a bit unique to me.
4) I didn't like as it looks like an infinity symbol and doesn't really relate to vaping. Seem like they were trying to go for glowing coils on the right side but just looks like a fire color scheme. which would be a combo of the negatives of 1 and 2

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm assuming you're referring to the ridiculous leakage when you fill the tank up initially? I have that issue. The lack of jfc on the merlin mini is crap.
No, was talking about the original Merlin, and it's constant seepage, and occasional full loss of tank.

Come on Huck...time to move on. We got it. Get a Boreas, get a Merlin Mini. Or get something else.
It's my first, and only, impression of Augvape. I paid full price for it when they first came out and it was nothing but a pain in my ass, which was the reason I posted what I did. I don't want another Augvape anything really, but I'm happy for others that didn't have issues, and those that love the mini. And of course I have other tanks. I just like slamming that one because that's how they treated people that had issues.

Sorry for the derail Jack.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No, was talking about the original Merlin, and it's constant seepage, and occasional full loss of tank.

It's my first, and only, impression of Augvape. I paid full price for it when they first came out and it was nothing but a pain in my ass, which was the reason I posted what I did. I don't want another Augvape anything really, but I'm happy for others that didn't have issues, and those that love the mini. And of course I have other tanks. I just like slamming that one because that's how they treated people that had issues.

Sorry for the derail Jack.
No issues here. It should have been handled better by them.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

VU Sponsors