Become a Patron!

Australian newbie looking to buy juices to sample etc.

Hi I am new to this forum and also new to vaping. I am from Australia, currently at the moment here, any eliquid with nicotine needs to be imported into the country and individuals are unable to buy any eliquids with nicotine in Australia. Which kinda sucks as it makes it hard to sample etc. So I am looking for people who have any eliquid they don't like, want to get rid of for a fair price or perhaps you make your own etc. I would love to be able to sample as many flavours as I can as I'm finding hard to find a favourite at the moment and just thought this might be a different way to get my hands on some different juice. I am probably prefer looking at juices with at least 18mg of nicotine, but also am open to 16 or 12. Different levels of vg/pg are welcome also. As I'm a newbie I'm sort of partial to tobacco flavours,but I am really open to anything really as this is all about just experimenting. Thanks heaps in advance, look forward to any replies. I am very open to any offers etc. and understand I will also be paying for shipping here.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know that mount baker vapor ships to you guys all the time, I don't think they charge that much either. They have 5 dollar 15ml bottles and you can use the code BEEFCAKE11 for an 11 percent discount, should help with charges from shipping. They told me that to Japan costs 11 to 35 max depending on how heavy the box gets. (i do not work for MBV nor do i receive any credit for recommending them, I just like them, nice people, good juices, great prices.) Hope you can find something from someone that you like. So bummed you cant get the nic juices there anymore....thats a heartbreaker.

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[www.realextracts.com](http://www.realextracts.com) has real tobacco extracted flavors

A small box is $25 USD shipping (up to 8 - 30ml bottles)
Priority Mail International® Small Flat Rate Box**
Value of contents can not exceed $400.00
USPS-Produced Box: 8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8"

A medium box is $61.75 (up to 60 bottles + - ?)
Priority Mail International® Medium Flat Rate Box
USPS-Produced Box: 13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" or 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"

We have sample packs for both tea and tobacco (8 samples all together - 4 tobaccos and 4 teas)
The tobacco and tea samples shipped together would invoice at $60 + $25 shipping. The post office says 6-10 day delivery.
You would be responsible for any possible customs duty or seizures.
Paypal is probably best payment method. We can send PayPal invoice if desired.
1402878782127-803269747.png

red6

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi I am new to this forum and also new to vaping. I am from Australia, currently at the moment here, any eliquid with nicotine needs to be imported into the country and individuals are unable to buy any eliquids with nicotine in Australia. Which kinda sucks as it makes it hard to sample etc. So I am looking for people who have any eliquid they don't like, want to get rid of for a fair price or perhaps you make your own etc. I would love to be able to sample as many flavours as I can as I'm finding hard to find a favourite at the moment and just thought this might be a different way to get my hands on some different juice. I am probably prefer looking at juices with at least 18mg of nicotine, but also am open to 16 or 12. Different levels of vg/pg are welcome also. As I'm a newbie I'm sort of partial to tobacco flavours,but I am really open to anything really as this is all about just experimenting. Thanks heaps in advance, look forward to any replies. I am very open to any offers etc. and understand I will also be paying for shipping here.

Still looking for juice?
I'll make up any flavor you want at any nic level you want.
Using a tank? I would suggest staying with the 50/50 mix. Dripping then move to a 70/30 mix.
The hottest seller is the cloned mothers milk as well as the dragons cum.

Even be happy to send you all the mix you need to me your own juice.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
dragons cum.
That is NOT a juice I want to try (and yes, the pun is intended in this case)

@Teggy on vapers.tv there is a host that uses the screen name jojoz. She has a show on at 6:00 AM EST USA time. Ask her about an international drop box. It's a service that she uses to have things ship forwarded to her from the states to aus. She can probably give you some advice on whatever local resources you might have also as well as any NET (naturally extracted tobacco) knowledge that might be down there. The NET's is what @Real Extract in Seattle sells (note that I have not used them, but am hoping to try some of their teas in the future).

http://vapingundergroundlive.com/schedule.html

Best of luck staying the course down there

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is NOT a juice I want to try (and yes, the pun is intended in this case)

@Teggy on vapers.tv there is a host that uses the screen name jojoz. She has a show on at 6:00 AM EST USA time. Ask her about an international drop box. It's a service that she uses to have things ship forwarded to her from the states to aus. She can probably give you some advice on whatever local resources you might have also as well as any NET (naturally extracted tobacco) knowledge that might be down there. The NET's is what @Real Extract in Seattle sells (note that I have not used them, but am hoping to try some of their teas in the future).

http://vapingundergroundlive.com/schedule.html

Best of luck staying the course down there

I was going to say the same thing about the "cum". Lol. I recently shipped a package to Australia. It's estimated arrival is January something or other.

VU Sponsors