Become a Patron!

authentic mods

dave7x

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got my super t workhorse mod in today. Its a great mod period and the price is a huge plus. Now they have a telescopic workhorse for 99.99 that just went up on the site. I got the 18650 fixed tube mod for 69.99. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

TiGs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Always wanted that mod, missed my chance when it first came out. How is button press on that?

The button has a light press, about a medium-short throw. I like it very much but my main issue which is an aesthetics one, The Ramble doesn't look good to me in any other config except 18350

dave7x

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just got in on a pre-order for the aqua 2 rta/rda. Dual or single coil, you can rebuild without emptying juice like the squape and it can be a dripper or a tank etc..... I preordered it from ultramist.com for $150 with free shipping. I hope it's as good as it looks.

dave7x

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 7229

Raijin Plus with my TOBH v2.5
Thats a sweet looking mod. I like VHO products, I have the raiju rda by vho and I love it, great flavor atty, very underrated imo. I think they pretty much created the block positive post with the helios.

derichio02

Member For 4 Years
Thats a sweet looking mod. I like VHO products, I have the raiju rda by vho and I love it, great flavor atty, very underrated imo. I think they pretty much created the block positive post with the helios.

Thanks, I have yet to Vape a sub par VHO product. They all hit hard Raijin, Raiju, Titan etc.

TiGs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Black copper Stingray(18350) and copper Quasar. Not too fond of the quasar since it's difficult to remove the cap to drip

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Black copper Stingray(18350) and copper Quasar. Not too fond of the quasar since it's difficult to remove the cap to drip

Can't you drip straight thru the drip tip without having to remove the cap??

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just picked up my first authentic mech today. Pretty excited I must say. Got an Intergalactic Industries Doomsday V1 mod :)

evkoo.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like mech mod . Sometime the clone is high quality than authentic . Which brand is authentic mods , Kanger Innokin ? Some clone mod use same material with the authentic mod . Just not famous like them and don't know their brand .

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bfed1a0113c47a9a6285b2047f0925f9.jpg

Got another BFM in stainless because my copper BFM hits so hard. (Had the two Provari's for over a year before I got into mech mods) I did get get a brass switch housing/ brass hybrid slant cap/copper button and firing pad for it..it hits as hard as the copper BFM.. Can't say enough about the quality customer service at Bay City Vapor..James is awesome and takes care of his customers..great US company to do business with.

TiGs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can't you drip straight thru the drip tip without having to remove the cap??

Yes, possible but I'm a single coil kinda of vaper so it's more difficult to get it over my wicks.

GP Paps X (18350) with Heron

Kenneth98

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have some authentic ,also have the clone. some clone is better than authentic . Like you said it is design in US . Made in China.

Krom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415375144.687328.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415375211.139667.jpg
My two mods, one is just a plain E-pipe, the other is my baby. Cartel all the way with a Stillare up top, and the LE 26650 mech. I love how clean and well built it is.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
0fa2661052d2885447791db7cf7ec911.jpg

Third time posting this pic this hour, lol. My first authentic. Copper Vanilla with SS top cap and locking ring. I really like this thing, got it 52% off at the ecig.com sale Saturday. I have to have a recessed switch, I hate locking mods when I set em down, and this is the best of both worlds. Recessed switch, but also has a locking ring if I pocket it. And damn the switch is so smooth.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No worries-- i'll just take her to the mall, buy her a MK purse with a matching outfit, shoes and she'll be fine. Works every time. LoL
Same here...usually some jewelry and/or a trip to Victoria Secret gets me off the hook...lol

saltlife

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How do you like your Glas compared to other mods you have?
By far the highest quality mod to date. From the packing to the functions of the mod itself. They come with a QC card that shows voltage drop tests. Very light weight and just feels awesome lol. Button and lock are silky smooth. Attention to detail is seen throughout. Plus they hold their value for resale yet I can't seem to sell either of mine. Highly recommend picking up one if it's in your budget. Well worth it.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
PomllGV.png

Wizard Modz "Shorty" Serial #1 of 2 (no more will be made) and "Gandalf" Serial #2 of 7 in this style (only one that will be made of Black Palm).
"Gandalf 40" is being made...it will be Serial #1 of 1, and will feature an Evolv DNA40 chip...strictly a one-off. The ultimate in unobtanium.

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
PomllGV.png

Wizard Modz "Shorty" Serial #1 of 2 (no more will be made) and "Gandalf" Serial #2 of 7 in this style (only one that will be made of Black Palm).
"Gandalf 40" is being made...it will be Serial #1 of 1, and will feature an Evolv DNA40 chip...strictly a one-off. The ultimate in unobtanium.

I love wood mods.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have an Alum and an R-Box coming.

TiGs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
By far the highest quality mod to date. From the packing to the functions of the mod itself. They come with a QC card that shows voltage drop tests. Very light weight and just feels awesome lol. Button and lock are silky smooth. Attention to detail is seen throughout. Plus they hold their value for resale yet I can't seem to sell either of mine. Highly recommend picking up one if it's in your budget. Well worth it.

lol, i'm sure most don't want to pay the hefty price tag.

My Phantom 18350 was delivered today at my work but the saphire glass is loose and falls out on occasions. Disappointed about that. I just registered for the facebook glas concierge and hopefully they will resolve that issue.

GP Heron hybrid connection but the positive pin is not long enough, battery rattle. Heron comes with a longer positive pin and I will try that when I get home.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
FUhattan is propably an authentic clone? Loving it. Or them, kinda ordered three.
I have a Copper one. I agree it kinda is an authentic of sorts lol. I really love mine. It's my work mod, and gets heavy rotation with my 4Nine, Cartel, both clones, and my Authentic Vanilla.

The FUhattan is a solid mod, I definitely like it. And, it actually vents.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I drilled a few holes on mine thats dedicated to cloud chasing. Just to be safe, as i am constantly pushing the envelope with my builds. But yeah, great mod. Firing button disintegrates every once and a while but thats not a real issue.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Scored a sweet mechanical at a local B&M on a black Friday run. Hagenmeister by Meisters Edge #108/200. Was never interested in a 26650 mod until I actually tried one and was immediately sold. Was thinking of ordering an El Gigante for the tapered cap design and flat cap option, but this one had the same option too, but cheaper, rarer and simpler design ;)

2a7fklh.jpg

1e19b6.jpg

qp2bkm.jpg

Looks like I'll be scrapping most of my 18650 tube mods now ;)

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Look at this thing, I just got into vaping like 2-3 months ago. This Lancelot is way better than my kgo setup. Plus a plume veil.
835d5179929cc8ead678ac37ca67daa2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors