Become a Patron!

Authenticity of cityofvape.com

hello I'm looking into buying a 200w fuchai with everything I need to start vaping. I just think the site I'm probably gonna buy it from is kinda fishy I think it might be a scam because there's no store information really. Can you please help me out and give me your opinion :p

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
The problem is the fuchai does not have a charger or batteries so it's gonna cost way more if I buy all of that stuff.
Do not understand your original question then if you know you need batteries, and a charger?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I need a full 200w fuchai kit but the only site I can find it on is shady but I think they are legit now that I have investigated more.
Well what is the price of everything, maybe we can find a better deal for all from a reputable vendor we know.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I need a full 200w fuchai kit but the only site I can find it on is shady but I think they are legit now that I have investigated more.
And post the link here to the vendor in question?

Official City of Vape

Unlisted Vendor
hello I'm looking into buying a 200w fuchai with everything I need to start vaping. I just think the site I'm probably gonna buy it from is kinda fishy I think it might be a scam because there's no store information really. Can you please help me out and give me your opinion :p

Hello, I am the city of vape that you mentioned in the topic. We have been in market for 3 months and we have had providing vapes products and accessories to everyone everywhere.

We are 100% authentic and dedicated to provide the best service.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If spending a little more means not getting hustled, spend a little more.

Find the sites with the best reviews and pick the one with the best price.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello, I am the city of vape that you mentioned in the topic. We have been in market for 3 months and we have had providing vapes products and accessories to everyone everywhere.

We are 100% authentic and dedicated to provide the best service.
Well there you go OP, you asked a question about the authenticity and here you go with their response.
Does that answer your question? Seems like an obvious one to me :p

VU Sponsors