Auto-Dripping RDA : The Big Dripper Atty

The Vaping Griffin LLC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here it is ladies and gents,

We now have a rebuild-able dripping atomizer with a 5ml tank that can easily, automatically drip on your build. Dripping a driving is a thing of the past! Simply press the shorty wide-bore drip tip (510 opening) and perfectly deliver 3 drops of liquid on to your build. We are very excited to be offering this revolutionary atty! Check out some pics to demonstrate it's function!

Get it here!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
now that makes the idea of dripping a lot more appealing....Do they make anything like this with a glass tank so we can see how much juice is in her??

Spiralnebel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The idea is nice but the atty deck sucks as it did already
at the omega and i ask myself why they drilled only one
holw for the juice in the tank. Deeper juice well and afc
in front of the coils + 26650 version would be great ;)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The idea is nice but the atty deck sucks as it did already
at the omega and i ask myself why they drilled only one
holw for the juice in the tank. Deeper juice well and afc
in front of the coils + 26650 version would be great ;)

yea the lack of air holes might be a deal breaker for me as well

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a great idea. My favorite system is a Reo right now, but this is very interesting

The high lip around the deck is a problem for horizontal coil builds for me too. Vaping Griffin, why is it designed this high? I realize it allows the air holes to be enclosed by the lip, but they don't have to be enclosed.

The Vaping Griffin LLC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
now that makes the idea of dripping a lot more appealing....Do they make anything like this with a glass tank so we can see how much juice is in her??

As of now this is the only version that has been released. There is more innovation to come :)

yea the lack of air holes might be a deal breaker for me as well
Pain in the ass with those tall walls. Just like the Omega.
yep. No way I could build on that.
This is a great idea. My favorite system is a Reo right now, but this is very interesting

The high lip around the deck is a problem for horizontal coil builds for me too. Vaping Griffin, why is it designed this high? I realize it allows the air holes to be enclosed by the lip, but they don't have to be enclosed.

The picture may be misleading. This atty is WAY easier to build than an Omega. The post holes are maybe a mm lower than the deck walls, I personally have an Omega just sitting around because it was too much of a pain to build, but this one is a breeze. The higher deck walls lets you load it up with cotton and drip to your heart's content! Another feature we love is the air slots on all 4 corners, I can't tell you have many times I've accidentally built an Omega opposite the air flow holes! The airflow slots are huge and allow for a great amount of airflow.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well honestly, this is the first Drip style tank that has truly peaked my interests. Incredible design, you might have just changed the world of dripping forever.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i like dripping myself but i think something like this is has a huge leg up on kayfuns, no leaking and three post deck. love to see where this idea/style of dripper ends up in a year

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping Griffin: can you confirm - without revealing the device's exact pump mechanism action - that it delivers exactly 3 drops of juice onto the deck, regardless of the thickness of the juice, regardless on how hard or how long you press on the pump, each time, every time?

Or do you have to develop a certain squonking technique and guestimate how much is fed to the atty, the way it's done with bottom feeders or with a certain other tank RDA with a not-so-great pump mechanism?

I'm asking because I don't want to guess anymore. I want to go pump-pump-pump blindly and drip half a mil onto the deck, without knowing any kind of squonking black magic. A true metered pump is the only thing that would make this RDA worthwhile.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There is nothing like this on the market yet, and you think that a metered pump is the ONLY thing that would make this RDA worthwhile?? I think that is a pretty opinionated and harsh comment....

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually I think I've found the answer to my question: I've just watched this video, and it clearly shows that, yes, it is a metered device, but the pump pushes on the column of air above the juice to push it through the bottom hole. That is, pushing on the pump buttom raises the pressure inside the tank, juice flows down, and then when the pump button is released, air bubbles rise through the bottom hole to equalize the pressure inside the tank.

Which means two things:

- It'll likely be a pain with very thick juices,
- Take it on an airplane, and it'll flood the deck as soon as the cabin pressure drops.

Hmm, I'm not convinced...

There is nothing like this on the market yet[...]

Yes there is, and it sucks.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
you have to expect kinks in the first run on something like this, i think its the idea that has legs not the specific device

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you have to expect kinks in the first run on something like this, i think its the idea that has legs not the specific device

The principle itself looks a bit less than ideal. My dream device would be one with a pump that displaces a set volume of juice directly, like a perfume bottle pump. That way, there's no issues with juice thickness or air pressure. My own Squonkmate top-feeding gadget works that way, and it works flawlessly with any juice in any condition. The trouble is, it's atrociously ugly, big and unwieldy, unlike the Big Dripper. Also, in my device, there's a lot of juice "in transit" in the hose, which isn't ideal to switch flavor.

I was really hoping the Big Dripper had a direct displacement pump. Sadly, it does not.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so gonna knock down someones product to sell your own huh, classy.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so gonna knock down someones product to sell your own huh, classy.

I'm not selling anything, it's a hack I made for myself. I'm mentioning it because of the way it WORKS, not to SELL IT.

Did you even watch the video?

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
like i said im not gonna scrutinize this specific device esp before using it, im more interested in where the idea will go over the next year (maybe sooner?) with improvements constantly being made from manufacturers everywhere. its obviously been thought about before and now these guys put it on the market, good for them

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
me neither, but the people that do will have constructive criticism and before you know it well have hybrid regulated devices where you push a button and juice is electronically dispensed into the dripper. again, the idea has legs

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not selling anything, it's a hack I made for myself. I'm mentioning it because of the way it WORKS, not to SELL IT.

Did you even watch the video?
couldn't get it to play. Sorry for assuming.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
couldn't get it to play. Sorry for assuming.

No sweat :)

The thing's just a perfume bottle strapped to an eVic, with a custom-made atomizer bell that delivers the juice. from the pump.

1-Squonkmate_v2eVic_zps4f4fea05.jpg

2-Squonkmate_v2_custom_atomizer_bell_for_Smok_Mini_RDA_zps09c77062.jpg

Functional, the way I want a juice pump to function, but ugly as sin and hardly portable. Good enough to vape in the car though. But I would love a proper pretty atomizer like the Big Dripper to replace all that junk.

The Vaping Griffin LLC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vaping Griffin: can you confirm - without revealing the device's exact pump mechanism action - that it delivers exactly 3 drops of juice onto the deck, regardless of the thickness of the juice, regardless on how hard or how long you press on the pump, each time, every time?

Or do you have to develop a certain squonking technique and guestimate how much is fed to the atty, the way it's done with bottom feeders or with a certain other tank RDA with a not-so-great pump mechanism?

I'm asking because I don't want to guess anymore. I want to go pump-pump-pump blindly and drip half a mil onto the deck, without knowing any kind of squonking black magic. A true metered pump is the only thing that would make this RDA worthwhile.

Looks like you answered your own question :)

We have a few more back in stock. The first batch sold out in 24 hours! You are all the best!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very cool idea, and a nice sleek design. Looks like you're selling plenty of them as-is, congrats!

For me to shell out big bucks, I'd like to see a dual-hole center pin (my Igo-M has made me lazy) and two drip holes in the top - otherwise wouldn't all of your juice drip on one coil while the other dries out?

The Vaping Griffin LLC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very cool idea, and a nice sleek design. Looks like you're selling plenty of them as-is, congrats!

For me to shell out big bucks, I'd like to see a dual-hole center pin (my Igo-M has made me lazy) and two drip holes in the top - otherwise wouldn't all of your juice drip on one coil while the other dries out?

When the tank is screwed on to the atty the hole ends up between the + and a - post allowing both wicks to be well saturated :)

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good to know - makes it that much more attractive. $240 is still just a touch rich for my blood (wife would kill me if one of these showed up and there wasn't a second one for her)...rather, if one showed up there'd be one for her and none for me...

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
UH OH, one of the makers of this device has been arrested, some reports mention bomb making, others mention a suppressor (which i hear is illegal in california, i dunno if thats true or not, not a gun guy.) hopefully he will be out soon and this will continue production past the 3rd batch.

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
UH OH, one of the makers of this device has been arrested, some reports mention bomb making, others mention a suppressor (which i hear is illegal in california, i dunno if thats true or not, not a gun guy.) hopefully he will be out soon and this will continue production past the 3rd batch.
Just assume if it involves a gun in CA, it's illegal.

Oh well, if it works halfway well, there will be a china clone in a month. :p

duroSIG556R

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What's up with your shipping Vaping Griffin? It's been two full days and tracking still shows that it hasn't been checked into USPS :(

hahaha who would want to build on that deck? a person with no job or life.....such a dumb idea to copy the omega deck.
hardcore no!!!

The Vaping Griffin LLC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What's up with your shipping Vaping Griffin? It's been two full days and tracking still shows that it hasn't been checked into USPS :(

I apologize for the delay. We've been very busy with the release of The Rig Mod but your package should be on it's way :)

hahaha who would want to build on that deck? a person with no job or life.....such a dumb idea to copy the omega deck.
hardcore no!!!

This deck is nothing like the Omega deck! Walls are just as tall but the posts are taller than the Omega.

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks nice, shame about needing a high VG for the Pontus though. Not my bag.

Otto Dafe

Member For 4 Years
Looks nice, shame about needing a high VG for the Pontus though. Not my bag.

Well Shozza said you need high VG to keep it in your pocket, which I imagine is true of all drippers, although I wouldn't know because I've never put one in my pocket. It just opens up the door to too many potentially awkward situations.

The Vaping Griffin LLC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well Shozza said you need high VG to keep it in your pocket, which I imagine is true of all drippers, although I wouldn't know because I've never put one in my pocket. It just opens up the door to too many potentially awkward situations.

Rig Competition Mod and Big Dripper for ALL THE AWKWARD SITUATIONS

duroSIG556R

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got my big dripper today. Thanks for having it in stock Vaping Griffin! I threw in a .8 28 g micro coil and fired it up on my OKR Hex Ohm. This atty works like a champ. I personally believe this atty is a game changer. The machining is top notch and it has absolutely zero faults in the design. Well executed.

The Vaping Griffin LLC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got my big dripper today. Thanks for having it in stock Vaping Griffin! I threw in a .8 28 g micro coil and fired it up on my OKR Hex Ohm. This atty works like a champ. I personally believe this atty is a game changer. The machining is top notch and it has absolutely zero faults in the design. Well executed.

Glad you are happy with it :) Definitely a beast of an atty we are excited to see where the technology goes, or where we can take the technology :rolleyes:

Must say, the Big dripper is one sweet rba. Easy to build, lots of air options, and delivers the vape. Getting the full 5 ml of juice was a challenge at first, but is easy peasy now. Fraking excellent product. Been waiting for Juice Injected rba's, finally got my wish. :D Two hole may be better, but will wait for the clone before drilling a second. Works exceptionally well as is.

The Vaping Griffin LLC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Must say, the Big dripper is one sweet rba. Easy to build, lots of air options, and delivers the vape. Getting the full 5 ml of juice was a challenge at first, but is easy peasy now. Fraking excellent product. Been waiting for Juice Injected rba's, finally got my wish. :D Two hole may be better, but will wait for the clone before drilling a second. Works exceptionally well as is.

I am glad you are happy with it! We think its pretty sweet too :cool:

Was just wondering it you had experimented with dual injection holes in the deck, the new version Pontus tanked dripper went with 2, But it does look sweet as a unicorn atop the El Sigilo Torched Dragon by Wu Tang House of mods:D

Unicorn 005.JPG

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$129 bucks with no replacement spring!!!!!!!
Shoot I'm buying a clone made by WINSMOKE/CHINA since infinite have no desire to clone this...
Don't judge me... IM BROKE!!
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

VU Sponsors