Become a Patron!

Auto-Dripping RDA : The Big Dripper Atty

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This idea has been around awhile, this method is used on the "Rocky" atomizer, it works pretty good from what I hear, in the $30 range.

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sure this rocky is like the PONTUS by EHPRO... THE big dripper rda is a solid/stealthy looking rdta, its not the first but its the IST to perfect it.... Don't waste ur money on this, just get the big dripper..
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems fine to me, for under $15 I'll give it a try and order some bvc coils while I'm at it (under $6) for my nautilus. I tend to break/ lose things easily, so I like to look for inexpensive, easy, reliable, enjoyable solutions for when I leave the house...this other dripper may be very nice but not going out drinking with $150 atty, just doesn't make economic sense, for me anyway. Everyone's different. For the price of a 7-11 disposable ecig, yeah, I think it will be ok for my needs. It's not like there are any automated parts to break, you manually press down for it to drip...and when I'm home, um, I'll just use 1 of a hundred dripping atty's im embarrassed to say I've collected over the past few years... ;)

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks vapinchevy, I was unaware of the drama. Will be interesting to see what happens once the, um, smoke clears...

Otto Dafe

Member For 4 Years
I don't know about the v2 but the only Rocky I've seen is made of chromed brass. Obviously opinions may vary on whether that's okay or not, just wouldn't want anyone being surprised by that after buying one.

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think, not positive, the v2 is ss and glass. Now there is a Big Dripper clone, might have to check it out.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

MrFixIt

Member For 4 Years
I'm currently using a different version of this device that has a plastic tank unfrotunately that you can easily fill from the top. It looks completely different in some ways than the original design. Have a 2.4 ohm single coil on my 30 watt box mod and it's awesome!

IMG_20141026_013319_272-1.jpg

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes it looks like it except where I got it from they say that infinite made it. I got it from vaping walrus.

thanks. oh cool, vaping walrus. i like them. i did see it there and i should have bought it when i got my spare nemmy switches. but, like everything "i wanted to hear reviews" before i bought it. then i forgot. any down-sides to your version?

MrFixIt

Member For 4 Years
Well I think that the hole for the liquid to come through could either be a bit larger or they cold have had two of them. When filling up completely full I recommend not saturating your wicks before hand. When you screw on the top it can flood the deck.

VU Sponsors