Become a Patron!

Autocorrect

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Duck u autocorrect, see it even got that wrong. Fuck you autocorrect, spent like 10 minutes it seemed typing a text earlier cuz of that damn thing. OK, all better now, back to regularly scheduled vaping.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
hahaha! I have the same damn problem. Its like LET ME CURSE YOU PRICK!!!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
apparently i have a curse button on my phone I did not know about..
you can turn it off to cuss it out :)

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Half of the time when I'm trying to hit the space bar, I hit the n or b instead. Autocorrect is too stupid to realize whats happening and makes the most asinine suggestions, even though it seems to happen like a hundred times a day. The other half of the time I'm shooting for the n or b, and end up hitting the space bar instead; and autocorrect is equally unable to compensate.

Then there are the times I'm trying to fix one of these typos, and the thing decides that now would be a great time to paste whatever was last put on the clipboard... For apparently no damn reason.

And as I'm whacking away at the backspace key trying to unfuck all of this, I end up hitting the microphone button, the keyboard disappears, it beeps and starts dictating the string or profanity that I find myself yelling at this inanimate object I spend hundreds of dollars on which is supposed to make my life better/easier.

If threatening to smash the shit out of electronics was a crime, I'd be a motherfucking lifer.

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Half of the time when I'm trying to hit the space bar, I hit the n or b instead. Autocorrect is too stupid to realize whats happening and makes the most asinine suggestions, even though it seems to happen like a hundred times a day. The other half of the time I'm shooting for the n or b, and end up hitting the space bar instead; and autocorrect is equally unable to compensate.

Then there are the times I'm trying to fix one of these typos, and the thing decides that now would be a great time to paste whatever was last put on the clipboard... For apparently no damn reason.

And as I'm whacking away at the backspace key trying to unfuck all of this, I end up hitting the microphone button, the keyboard disappears, it beeps and starts dictating the string or profanity that I find myself yelling at this inanimate object I spend hundreds of dollars on which is supposed to make my life better/easier.

If threatening to smash the shit out of electronics was a crime, I'd be a motherfucking lifer.

Soooo, ummm, yeah, my phone makes phone calls whereas I tell the people what I want them to know without all that bullshit nonsense....and it cost 1/10th as much. Imagine that - a phone that makes and receives phone calls - what a novel idea.

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guess I'll just call you, and you can post for me then? Lol.

Hope you've got a lot of anytime minutes. :D

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mine must know me. When I hit f, the 3 options that come up are fuck, fucking and fuckin:cool:

VU Sponsors