Become a Patron!

Avatar VapeNut Air Purifier can't turn on

vlexshop

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Avatar VapeNut Air Purifier can't turn on when I got it, any idea to solve ? Thanks

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No lights or anything turn on? It's plugged into a working outlet? (If it's a power strip make sure it's switched on). Try pressing the button on the front. If it's in auto mode it may not seem to be working, some reviews of it I've seen it takes a lot of vapor to activate it and almost has to be blown right onto the device. Saw several tests of it not activating in a small room even when it was foggy. If none of the lights or anything are coming on when it's plugged in you may need to return it for warranty replacement. Could be a defective unit.

vlexshop

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No lights or anything turn on? It's plugged into a working outlet? (If it's a power strip make sure it's switched on). Try pressing the button on the front. If it's in auto mode it may not seem to be working, some reviews of it I've seen it takes a lot of vapor to activate it and almost has to be blown right onto the device. Saw several tests of it not activating in a small room even when it was foggy. If none of the lights or anything are coming on when it's plugged in you may need to return it for warranty replacement. Could be a defective unit.
Thanks for your help. There is no anything turn on, it is plugged into a working outlet, I have 2 of these, the other one works fine, but this one just quit working.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for your help. There is no anything turn on, it is plugged into a working outlet, I have 2 of these, the other one works fine, but this one just quit working.

It may just be a faulty unit then. Hopefully it's easy enough to have it sent back and replaced under warranty.

vlexshop

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It may just be a faulty unit then. Hopefully it's easy enough to have it sent back and replaced under warranty.
thanks for your help anyway. I hope this can be replaced soon.

VU Sponsors