Become a Patron!

Avct warrior resin

Jadidaskv

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So i have a resin warrior by avct (avictor?) and i have to press the fire button EXTREMELY hard to get it to fire. Its sucha PITA!! When it does fire, its a great little squonker. For some reason, the resin body ones have different internals than the ones that aren't resin. The resin ones have the basic strip that is bent along the bottom, comes all the way up the side then 90s over to the 510b all one piece. They notched out the strap to go around the 510 when it makes contact, only they either notched out too much, or made the button too short so you really have to press ridiculously hard to get it to fire. Is any one familiar with these mods? Anyone have any idea how to fix this? The part of the button inside that makes contact with the bar looks like its threaded, but i couldnt get it to loosen to make it come out further.

Jadidaskv

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nevermind i fixed it. I put a bend/twist in the contact strip so it sits closer to the 510 and the button so when i press the button it makes contact sooner. Works great now

VU Sponsors