Become a Patron!

Avid Lyfe series box

Fishman1704

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I need to know if anyone has a lead on acquiring just the framework without having to buy the included mod bodies. I know the bodies are interchangeable and I already own several AV mods. I'm trying to avoid spending another 5 or 6 hundred dollars when all I need is the frame. I know I could just get a clone and toss the tubes, but no guarantee it'll work with authentic AV mods. I prefer to buy authentic.

Thanks in advance.

Invicous

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I need to know if anyone has a lead on acquiring just the framework without having to buy the included mod bodies. I know the bodies are interchangeable and I already own several AV mods. I'm trying to avoid spending another 5 or 6 hundred dollars when all I need is the frame. I know I could just get a clone and toss the tubes, but no guarantee it'll work with authentic AV mods. I prefer to buy authentic.

Thanks in advance.

Then AV Series box, is no longer available... and won’t be. The HDNE Exo will be available in Brass soon, and Cotton Candy. You won’t find many people selling the frames but you can buy the panels from HDNE.. the Exos and AV Boxes are going for north or 600$.. the prototypes and 1 offs 1500$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors