Become a Patron!

Avid Lyfe tube sleeve rings ?

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I was given these 4 sleeve rings for an avid Lyfe tube. I am told that they are authentic and somewhat difficult to come by. Now seriously, they appear to be just aluminum rings that when put together fit the area designed for the sleeve. Does anyone have any information on this? I did not pay for them. They were given to me buy a B&M employee I know. He's a Big Mac guy and seems to really know his stuff. He gave them to me because the sleeve on my AV clone broke. I stitched a piece of leather to fit in its place and honestly it's pretty spiffy looking. Does anybody have any information for me?15788694884561478162116.jpg

Could these be an authentic AV sleeve?

Attachments

• 1578869430825-101766100.jpg
    1578869430825-101766100.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 9

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I was given these 4 sleeve rings for an avid Lyfe tube. I am told that they are authentic and somewhat difficult to come by. Now seriously, they appear to be just aluminum rings that when put together fit the area designed for the sleeve. Does anyone have any information on this? I did not pay for them. They were given to me buy a B&M employee I know. He's a Big Mac guy and seems to really know his stuff. He gave them to me because the sleeve on my AV clone broke. I stitched a piece of leather to fit in its place and honestly it's pretty spiffy looking. Does anybody have any information for me?View attachment 153281

Could these be an authentic AV sleeve?
BTW if anyone requires a tube sleeve and would like one made out of leather I'm your guy I hand stitch them together in an x pattern which look cool all in itself. Kind of like the stitching on leather steering wheel of a high-end vehicles. And for my friends it would be absolutely free as I believe I could send it in an envelope through the Postal Service. Peace and love to you and yours. Rick

VU Sponsors