Become a Patron!

Awesome Match

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
I am looking for an awesome mod to go with this RDA I just ordered. I would prefer a regulated mod with screen, but would settle for a Mech mod if it was just as awesome as the RDA.

I was considering this mod, but don't really care for the analog knob for the VW.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
7fb28855b5e74e08d404f88f31765a95.jpg
d738f6b2b41127350fd03a47fcaf3a1f.jpg

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I have been eyeing this RDA for a while. How does it vape? I wanted it for my SOB and some rather plain brass tubes to liven them up a little.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
I just ordered it yesterday from 3FVAPE. I am anxiously awaiting its arrival!

I'm trying to find a mod with same style design and color to compliment the RDA.
I have been eyeing this RDA for a while. How does it vape? I wanted it for my SOB and some rather plain brass tubes to liven them up a little.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just ordered it yesterday from 3FVAPE. I am anxiously awaiting its arrival!

I'm trying to find a mod with same style design and color to compliment the RDA.

You might wanna vape on the RDA to make sure it doesn't suck before you buy a mod to match it...right? I almost ordered it the other night because of the pirate theme

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
You might wanna vape on the RDA to make sure it doesn't suck before you buy a mod to match it...right? I almost ordered it the other night because of the pirate theme
If it don't vape good it will make for a good conversation piece on my mantle. I'm kind of an enthusiast, I like to collect as much as I like to vape.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What RDA is that and who makes it? As far as the analog knob goes on the first mod you posted, it's a potentiometer. I've had a few mods with them and I gotta tell you they are sweet. They are simple but very effective and every potentiometer mod I have owned fires quick as hell.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I like, might buy the Rogue as a backup, but I fell in love with another...

http://www.b2cvape.com/authentic-marvec-skeleton-king-kong-mod-26mm-diameter-p1116669.html

What do you think?

There ya go, that matches well

What RDA is that and who makes it? As far as the analog knob goes on the first mod you posted, it's a potentiometer. I've had a few mods with them and I gotta tell you they are sweet. They are simple but very effective and every potentiometer mod I have owned fires quick as hell.

Company is Riscle, and on 3FVape, they have some other styles too without the textured brass cap
http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-a...ainless-steel-24mm-diameter.html#.Ww2IMupOnZE

They also have a Pirate King RTA

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Huh, looks like a cool litte RDA. I didn't think 3 post RDAs were still cool, but that's a sweet top cap.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Huh, looks like a cool litte RDA. I didn't think 3 post RDAs were still cool, but that's a sweet top cap.

It's really more like one post for the positives and optional central airflow, and the negative holes are in the deck

VU Sponsors