Become a Patron!

Azeroth RDTA

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I received this item via a giveaway but it will not affect my review. My Azeroth arrived in a small well packaged box. The contents included the tank itself, phillips screwdriver, spare glass, vape band, 510 adapter, wide bore drip tip, tall wide bore drip tip, spare o rings, spare grub screws, and spare deck clamps. The tank came very clean with no machine oil visible to the naked eye. The tank is 24mm and holds 4mls of liquid. I have the SS version.

So far I have vaped thru about 5 tanks and I have to say the tank is impressive. It's like an LP with a Goon deck and better build quality. I have never owned a goon deck so I'm not sure how I feel about building on it yet as opposed to a velocity deck. My first impression is that the velocity is easier to build on but that may be because I am used to building on it. After seeing the Pharaoh deck I do wish that this deck was spring loaded as it would have made building on it much easier. Wicking is very easy and similar to the way you would wick most of these Genny style tanks. I have run this tank down to empty and she does wick well all the way thru the tank with no dry hits. The nice thing about this tank is there is hardly any threading. Most of the components are held together via o rings. It really makes the break down for cleaning easy.

Right now I am running dual SS twisted coils ohming out at .12 at 85 watts and 500f. The vape is thick, dense, and flavorful. Is it better that any of the Genny style tanks I have? Not really, the vape, clouds, and flavor are on point and very similar to what you would get with any Genny style tank. What separates this tank from the others is the Goon deck and the build quality. The build quality is better than the LP and on par if not slightly better than an Avocado. Like any Genny style tank is does get hot if you chain vape it and this tank is a cloud chucker. The airflow on it is extremely smooth and quiet at any setting. Wide open it has massive air flow. Too much for my liking. I tend to run it with one or two holes open.

All in all I would say it's a really nice RDTA but it's nothing really new or ground breaking, and that's ok. It does what it's supposed to do and it does it well. I really like the choice of drip tips they give you and I love the option of being able to use your own drip tip. If you don't have a Genny style tank and like a Goon deck I would definitely give this one a look. If you have a Genny style tank that you're happy with then there really isn't a need to run out and buy this. I have never owned a Coilart product before but after seeing the attention to detail and the build quality on this tank you can be sure I will be buying other tanks from them in the future. Great job Coilart and thanks for the giveaway.

Last edited:

Lazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great lil review duece, thank you!

I'm in need of another tank. Picked up a coil art Mage but it doesn't suit my needs so I pawned it off to my ol lady cause she loves the stubby lil cunt as vaping bogan would say lol

I'm on the fence about picking up a genny style rta right now. I need an out and about rta. The aromamizer supreme is cool n all but I find it lacking in the flavor department. The thing that worries me bout the genny style tank is it leaking in my pocket.

What would you suggest for good flavor & pocket-ability? Azeroth is only $5 more than an avocado 24 at $35. Not a big fan of the goon deck without a spring but judging from your review, it would be a better choice than the avocado. I'm leaning more towards buying another griffin 22 for $15. Great flavor for me & never leaks but I can't use it anymore cause its my lady's daily driver.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the kind words. Tbh bro, none of the Genny style tanks travel well IMO. I own the Azeroth, Avocado, and Limitless. The Limitless in my opinion is the lowest in build quality. I would be torn between the Avocado or Azeroth. I would probably go with the Azeroth because of the drip tip choices and build quality. I wish the Azeroth did have a velocity deck but I can definitely live with the Goon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I received this item via a giveaway but it will not affect my review. My Azeroth arrived in a small well packaged box. The contents included the tank itself, phillips screwdriver, spare glass, vape band, 510 adapter, wide bore drip tip, tall wide bore drip tip, spare o rings, spare grub screws, and spare deck clamps. The tank came very clean with no machine oil visible to the naked eye. The tank is 24mm and holds 4mls of liquid. I have the SS version.

So far I have vaped thru about 5 tanks and I have to say the tank is impressive. It's like an LP with a Goon deck and better build quality. I have never owned a goon deck so I'm not sure how I feel about building on it yet as opposed to a velocity deck. My first impression is that the velocity is easier to build on but that may be because I am used to building on it. After seeing the Pharaoh deck I do wish that this deck was spring loaded as it would have made building on it much easier. Wicking is very easy and similar to the way you would wick most of these Genny style tanks. I have run this tank down to empty and she does wick well all the way thru the tank with no dry hits. The nice thing about this tank is there is hardly any threading. Most of the components are held together via o rings. It really makes the break down for cleaning easy.

Right now I am running dual SS twisted coils ohming out at .12 at 85 watts and 500f. The vape is thick, dense, and flavorful. Is it better that any of the Genny style tanks I have? Not really, the vape, clouds, and flavor are on point and very similar to what you would get with any Genny style tank. What separates this tank from the others is the Goon deck and the build quality. The build quality is better than the LP and on par if not slightly better than an Avocado. Like any Genny style tank is does get hot if you chain and this tank is a cloud chucker. The airflow on it is extremely smooth and quiet at any setting. Wide open it has massive air flow. Too much for my liking. I tend to run it with one or two holes open.

All in all I would say it's a really nice RDTA but it's nothing really new or ground breaking, and that's ok. It does what it's supposed to do and it does it well. I really like the choice of drip tips they give you and I love the option of being able to use your own drip tip. If you don't have a Genny style tank and like a Goon deck I would definitely give this one a look. If you have a Genny style tank that you're happy with then there really isn't a need to run out and buy this. I have never owned a Coilart product before but after seeing the attention to detail and the build quality on this tank you can be sure I will be buying other tanks from them in the future. Great job Coilart.
nice. can't wait to get mine and try it out. eventually it'll come in the mail lol.
I never had a good, but the clamp style is similar to the aeronaut so I'm probably pretty used to building on it, but yeah the cheap ass spring on the pharaoh would make these clamp style ones much better and it can't add more cost. I might just but some cheap springs myself to throw on the aeronaut and azeroth. it's a great idea

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
every time I see the name the geek in me things I need a mod named world of war craft. and juice called horde and alliance but that is to much IP

rocketveg

Member For 4 Years
I found a wicking tutorial on Youtube that helped me get a good vape out of the Azeroth on TC mode. I was previously doing it wrong and started getting buyer's remorse. :facepalm: When I got it to work though, the flavor was awesome. I like the way it looks and the big build deck. So no regrets at all. I only use my Avocado in single coil mode so I was using the Azeroth to learn on: built my first set of parallel spaced coils and tried higher wattages. But I have some cons. 1) A for me thing - I find it hard to build on because of the short screws / lack of springs. 2) A possible lemon thing - The 510 drip tip adapter I got isn't tight enough for most of my drip tips. 3) Maybe a more general thing - I can't see my airflow adjustment because the interior sleeve for airflow is black. I have to hold my mod at an angle to see what I'm doing or I have to adjust airflow when the top cap is off and then just leave it that way. And in relation to that, the grooves along the delrin part of the top cap don't provide for a good grip for turning. In other words, I can't see nor feel what I'm doing.

Islandswamp

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know this is an old thread but I wanted to say that I ordered one of these as my first rdta and I can't wait to try it out.

Are you supposed to have the wicks go below the juice holes when you wick an rdta? Just curious about that. I've been using a goon rda a lot lately.

VU Sponsors