Become a Patron!

Azeroth RTA Condensation on the bottom?

Hello to the forum!
I recently picked up an azeroth RTA tank and I'm loving this thing. I've been vaping on it for about 3 weeks now. The only issue I am having with this tank is condensation or leaking happening at the bottom of the tank. I have no idea what is causing it! It's wicked right and should not be leaking from my wicking. There's two things I think it could be, one the o-ring on the airflow ring is bad but I can't figure out how to get the thing off or if it comes off to change it. Or it's leaking from the 510 connector, whether it's from the insulator material or it's not screwing down properly for some reason?
Any suggestions on what could be causing this issue? After about a tank i have to unscrew it from my mod, wipe the bottom of the tank and then wipe the mod free from condensation/leaking.

I'm having the exact same problem with my Pharaoh dripper... Almost always there's a ring of liquid right below the tank.

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most likely condensation leaking back down the airflow and out around the AFC ring. I call it the VCMT syndrome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapingInNewYork

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find that alot of RDAs and RTAs will get some condensation if I take multiple hits over a short amount of time.

Thank you for the response guys! I absolutely love this tank, but the build up makes me uneasy especially on a mech mod. Is there a solution to this, or to the VCMT syndrome as you call it? lol. I'll try cutting my hits back and see if it helps.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I find carbing all the time does that...at least for me.

VU Sponsors