Become a Patron!

Azra Vape-The Bear 26650 rda

NiChrobilt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A pleasing experience fo sho, just got it the day before last on a whim, as I hadn't seen or heard of a single review on this device. Lets start with the aesthetics, an ominously angry looking fellow of a bear covers the front of the rda, directly 90° to the left on the device sports the phrase "Cali" written in cursive within a laser etched cloud of sorts. Upon 1st inspection I noticed the buttery smooth ease at which the adjustable airflow and the top cap as well both move within and on the rda. The drip tip itself is a part of the secondary/airflow cap and it is a wide bore or "hurricane" style tip for what I assume is for making tremendous clouds. I dropped in a dual sleeper 5 wrap 20G Nichrome build with some typical Japanese Ko Gen Do cotton. And low and behold I was right to assume.....tremendous, flavorful, warm, and ever so lung filling clouds were the immediate result! I say again, this rda is an absolute pleasure to vape on, I love it, not every single time I vape as it's mostly a cloud factory and my vape needs vary daily, but if Im in the mood to coat every molecule of breathable air in my apartment with smarties flavored vapor, I definitely use The Bear.

VU Sponsors