Become a Patron!

baby beast on ipv3

So my friend recently gave me a a tfv4 tank to use temporarily and i used it for a while until i noticed it started to taste harsh so i got a new coil and it was still harsh. Then i figured id go get a new tank to fix my problem so i went to the vape store and got a new baby beast and put it on and it still tasted the same as the previous tfv4 tasted which is not like burnt just very harsh and not enjoyable to hit but then i put my friends tank on my mod and it was fine. I'm really pissed, all i want to do is cape without hacking up a lung and i do n to know what to do or check or fix. please help me.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What mg nic? Anything over 6mg is too harsh for me in that tank, but I'm in the 50-65w range.
It takes a good bit of juice to prime the baby coils. Seeing as how you have the same problem with 2 different new coils, maybe that?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So my friend recently gave me a a tfv4 tank to use temporarily and i used it for a while until i noticed it started to taste harsh so i got a new coil and it was still harsh. Then i figured id go get a new tank to fix my problem so i went to the vape store and got a new baby beast and put it on and it still tasted the same as the previous tfv4 tasted which is not like burnt just very harsh and not enjoyable to hit but then i put my friends tank on my mod and it was fine. I'm really pissed, all i want to do is cape without hacking up a lung and i do n to know what to do or check or fix. please help me.
do you give it time to wick 1st? also try a lower wattage. once you burn a premade coils it's forever burnt and not cleanable

Klove1337

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It could be the e juice.
What e juice are ypu using?
Du you drip ejuice in the coil before installing it? Do you give it time to wick? 100%vg e juice? What kind of nic are you using?

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had the same problem. Thought I burned out the coil but I tried a different juice and it was fine (once the new juice worked it's way through). So it might just be the juice you're using.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you been priming your coils? To do this, drip some juice directly onto the cotton of the wick when you are installing a new coil, and then after filling your tank, allow it to sit for a few minutes so the cotton is fully saturated.

What wattage are you using, and which coils? I know there are quite a few different ones available. Start off low, and work your way up. Also, just because a coil says X amount of watts doesn't mean you need to use it there, if it seems nice much lower, use it there.

Also, as already suggested what nicotine level are you at, and what PG/VG ratio is your juice? Thicker juice will take a bit longer to wick, so will need a little longer between hits, and also if this is your first real dive into higher wattage, sub ohm use you will definitely want to lower your nicotine level or it will be harsh.

VU Sponsors