Become a Patron!

Baby Beast top seal

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow, really?
I have the TFV4 Mini, Baby Beast, and Big Baby Beast and have yet to replace any of the original seals yet.
I am anal, CDO, and very careful with my equipment though.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those that needed the seals were for two separate problems.
1 person said their gasket under the top fill was too thick and wouldn't allow it to close.
The other person just didn't like the orange O-rings and wanted something different.

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Those that needed the seals were for two separate problems.
1 person said their gasket under the top fill was too thick and wouldn't allow it to close.
The other person just didn't like the orange O-rings and wanted something different.

That makes more sense, and makes me feel better.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That makes more sense, and makes me feel better.
Yep but if you really like the tank and plan on using it for quite a while might want to get a spare as parts tend to get harder to get as time passes.
Fulfill that OCD :rolleyes:

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yep but if you really like the tank and plan on using it for quite a while might want to get a spare as parts tend to get harder to get as time passes.
Fulfill that OCD :rolleyes:

Already have. :cool:
I even have replacement seals for tanks I don't even own anymore. :crazy:
Why, you need some? :p

Hi, anyone have vapor lock issues with baby beast??? I have several of these and they all vapor/vacuum lock after a few bull then dry hit. if you open the top cap bubbles appear from the coil and its good to go again for a couple more hits...

I feel the top seal could be an issue but i had a brand new tank do it as well. i have been through all the coil options..

I'm about to start drilling vent holes in the top of the tank or start poking holes in the coils :(

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi, anyone have vapor lock issues with baby beast??? I have several of these and they all vapor/vacuum lock after a few bull then dry hit. if you open the top cap bubbles appear from the coil and its good to go again for a couple more hits...

I feel the top seal could be an issue but i had a brand new tank do it as well. i have been through all the coil options..

I'm about to start drilling vent holes in the top of the tank or start poking holes in the coils :(

Haven't had that issue with the 4 baby beasts I use, and I use max vg juice. No issues at all, actually.

Just try pinpricking the cotton before you go drilling holes, lol.

VU Sponsors