Become a Patron!

Baby T8, SMOK ALIEN help.

SiniSTAR_187

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So Ive had my alien for about 2 weeks now and i just decided to use the baby t8 at 0.15 ohms. My issue is i think when i first swapped it i fired it and got the short coil on the screen. It was still set at 0.415 when i fired it. I changed the ohms to what it needed to be at and it seems to be ok now. Will the life or quality of my coil be less because of the high ohm fire? Im also using a 30/70 blend. Thanks

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I did that several times when I first got my Alien. The coil should be fine. Just get in the habit of clicking the firebar a couple of times before screwing the tank on, to reset the resistance.

SiniSTAR_187

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So if i take the tank off and hit the fire bar it will reset to whatever the coil needs?

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Remove the tank. Click the firebar, and see the resistance reset to 0.000. Screw on the tank. Click the firebar again and it will read the new coil.

Yup, I had to get in the habit of doing that, too, as it sometimes wouldn't reset just from changing the tank.

SiniSTAR_187

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know the coil says 60-80 watts, whats the best setting for max flavor and cloud

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors