Become a Patron!

Back at it

sr20vet

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
A little info, my name is John. My wife and I have been on and off vaping for about 4 years.We were both smokers for many years and decided we wanted to quit. Started with basic ego pens that didn't do much for us. We couldn't find any flavors we enjoyed and with the lack of any local B&m's it was getting expensive buying all these juices. A few months of trying that we fell off for a bit, a long bit. I had slowly gotten back into it when we had our first local shop open up about 3 years ago. Bought a dovpo e-mech and a kanger protank 2 and was fairly happy with that set up. Then the bug started to hit and I started buying more equipment but it was more of a hobby than a way to quite at that time. Fast forward to 2 months ago. With Indiana threatening to raise tobacco taxes by $1.50 per pack we decided it was time to get back at it. I picked up an rx200 and resurrected my old billow v2, my wife picked herself up a kanger sub box mini-c kit. We have been tobacco free now for 2 months and still going strong. I did however manage to fry my rx, it now drains fresh batteries in less than 30 minutes sitting on the table while the board area gets warm. So I picked up a starss player mod along with a crown 3 tank and they have both been working flawlessly. Now it has become a way to stay away from tobacco as well as a new hobby.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome back...A hobby it does become once bitten.

If i added up all my devices together i have over 30 devices to use and even more tanks/rda's...The best part is making your own ejuice and building your own coils...that in itself saves you a ton leaving you the money to try different devices and tanks.

Best of luck and fun in your adventure.

PS...Im a huge Billow fan...get the nano kit for the v2 and flavor gets even better...i own all the Billow line of tanks..love them.

sr20vet

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thanks, I have been looking into diy ejuice just haven't fully committed to it just yet. I do enjoy building coils, looking to purchase a new rdta soon as most all my equipment is fairly dated lol.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The billow v2 is still a great tank..some things you buy will never really go out of style...The nano kit for less than $10 is a great addition to the standard V2...im using mine now even with all these hi tech super duper modern day tanks i own...Im not personally impressed with alot of the newer stuff..very few will be keepers for me
1495420907177.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers: Dejavu? Could have sworn I already welcomed you John lol oh well welcome again!

VU Sponsors