Back in Black II: Kanger Mini Kbox and Subtank

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here is the newest black version of the Kbox. I has a screen and looks like it may go to 50 watts. This is the kit with a Mini Subtank....more shit to buy, this is killing me!
fzNkZhJ.jpg

Attachments

• abYSFP6.jpg
    abYSFP6.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 37

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is nice looking setup, looks like they are listening to customers, as many complained about set wattage settings on the kbox, me being one, as I vape my subtank at 23 watts, this one I might be interested in, depending on the price of course.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd laugh if the readout only went in 5w increments.:D

Black and red is a nice combo but the silicone buttons bother me.
typical kanger quality...look how far the atty is off the deck.
hopefully someone didn't screw it down all the way.

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd laugh if the readout only went in 5w increments.:D

That would be funny and not surprising, but hopefully not. I did notice that the atty is sitting high, hopefully it just wasnt screwed all the way on. I do have to say I like the fire button indent but I think solid black would be nicer then the red accents and button color. From the top view it looks nicely rounded and should be comfortable.

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wonder if you soak that thing in some kinda acid of some kind and get that paint off? Then you could just wash it out and polish it up to look like everyone elses? :D

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It looks kinda iStick shaped to me. I like the istick design but the materials always felt pretty cheap, thin body and the mirror finish caps. If this has the build quality of the regular Kbox with this shape, and the functions it appears to have, it should be a nice device. That being said it remains to be seen if the battery is removable, I do like the side mounted USB but is it a built in battery? Time will tell.

disco180

Member For 4 Years
I guess the price has gone up

Sent from my Nextel Flip using two way chirp to text via tapatalk

VU Sponsors