Become a Patron!

Back Injury :RBA that requires least fuss? ...

flexsr

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
hello,

I have a severe back injury where I am unable to stand or bend fidgeting with things/RBAs longer than 5 minutes.

Is there a Bf RBA out there that I can slap a premade coil in and wick in under 5 minutes.

Single coil is fine for me. Also do they make any cotton wicks precut/twisted ready to thread ?

Would love to get back into squonking again and away from tanks.

73neb

Member For 4 Years
I’ve been vaping the gas mods gr1 for the past couple weeks and I really like it. Single coil, bottom fed. With one of these, a pack of pre wound coils, and some of the cotn threads mentioned above, I bet you could be vaping in under 5 minutes easy. Good luck.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any rda with a 2 post deck should fit the bill.

Only atties I have that take longer than 5 minutes to build are my GENESIS tanks. .. and most of the extra time is spent working out hot spots.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Might have a look at the Augvape RDA. It is two post, can be thumb screwed off, coil(s) dropped in, and thumb screwed back down with minimal effort. Others may know of similar style BF RDA's. If you have good grip pressure you can likely make it tool less.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you're OK with a tighter draw, the Mulciber is a 2 post, offset deck... Quite easy to build.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To be totally fair, his best option for painless/quick is just to get hack to the atty-head subohm tanks.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Oumier Wasp Nano is probably the easiest deck ive ever used to build on

flexsr

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hmmm...

Easy BF RDAs? I assume you want a Squonk...

Kanger's Subdrip RDA uses replaceable coil heads as does the new iJoy RSA.

For easy single coil RDAs, there are a few, but I'll let someone else tackle that list (and, if no one does, I'll come back to it.

For cotton, try this:

https://wudbx.com/products/cotn-threads

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Omg - that cotton is absolutely perfect for what I was looking for.

Oh I didn't realize some squonkers nowadays can work with cartrdidges. I assuming though that would be siminilar vape to a tank -

But you have me great ideas for a mod. Kanger one looks flimsy but has great reviews and will be a good starter one to get back into things. The ijoy one looks really great ! Thank you thank you. !

flexsr

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Might have a look at the Augvape RDA. It is two post, can be thumb screwed off, coil(s) dropped in, and thumb screwed back down with minimal effort. Others may know of similar style BF RDA's. If you have good grip pressure you can likely make it tool less.
Awesome suggestion ! I didn't know this mod existed. Saw one review so far and it was great ! Thank you thank you !

And thank to the two replies suggesting a two post deck. I kinda thought that would be the way to go but your confirmation of that is super helpful ! Thank you so much !

I need to calm down - I a little too excited to maybe be able to squonk again after years of not !

flexsr

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
To be totally fair, his best option for painless/quick is just to get hack to the atty-head subohm tanks.
Poppa Vic. You may be right. While I haven't kept up to date on tanks or squonkers. If seems that tanks have gotten better . It will never be as good as rda dripping/or squonking but that the price I have to pay until can get back fixed. Thanks for being REAL.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Awesome suggestion ! I didn't know this mod existed. Saw one review so far and it was great ! Thank you thank you !

And thank to the two replies suggesting a two post deck. I kinda thought that would be the way to go but your confirmation of that is super helpful ! Thank you so much !

I need to calm down - I a little too excited to maybe be able to squonk again after years of not !

Hope it works out for you and gets you sqounking again.

flexsr

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oumier Wasp Nano is probably the easiest deck ive ever used to build on
Thank you for suggestion. Will check out one review and probably give it a purchase. Maybe buy a cheap squonk mod again to start and see if it possible. Thank you for suggestion. I really had no idea where to even start looking. This a big help !

flexsr

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I’ve been vaping the gas mods gr1 for the past couple weeks and I really like it. Single coil, bottom fed. With one of these, a pack of pre wound coils, and some of the cotn threads mentioned above, I bet you could be vaping in under 5 minutes easy. Good luck.
Thank you for suggestion ! I had no idea where to start. Your description of it gives me hope !

VU Sponsors