Become a Patron!

Badass hand made box mods By Me.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Honest opinion?

They look ok, and it looks like you have spent much time building boxes you like.

They however, do not appeal to me. Nothing special about the wood grains that I can see. Just stained and varnished boxes.

I like the ant vandal button on the middle mod, but don't like the buttons on the other two.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im diggin the dark palm but the pretruding 510 on the top sticks out to much for my liking and the button on the bottom 1 is to nipply as well but craftsmanship looks topnotch on all 3

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think they are stunning. I personally like the walnut with the inside like a chessboard. I'm a geek. Oh well.

Black Palm is really beautiful too.

bruce33

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think you did a good job and taken your time making them I personally don't like the looks of wood.... sorry not hating like I said I think you did a good job just not a fan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
not sure if i like the walnut or palm more, both are sweet!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If you decide to make a Black Wooden mod coated in smoothed Fiberglass with Squonk and fitted with a Snow Wolf V1.5 or DNA200 Chip with a 3000Mah Lipo and Mitec buttons Ill bite, Ill bite even harder if its shaped like a flask...o_O

George Harrier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Honest opinion?

They look ok, and it looks like you have spent much time building boxes you like.

They however, do not appeal to me. Nothing special about the wood grains that I can see. Just stained and varnished boxes.

I like the ant vandal button on the middle mod, but don't like the buttons on the other two.

^^Those aren't stained woods. - those are natural colors and grains for those timbers. - ----

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They look promising for folks that are into those types of boxes. Those pics (that I can see above) aren't doing you any favors. They're too small. You know that. If you have the talent to do this kind of work, putting-up adequately sized photos shouldn't be a problem. You may even make some sales if your audience could actually see better photos of your work.

RonaldStark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Super pretty! I love the black Palm, I want to find some burl black Palm now for the wood box I'm making :)

Sent from my iPhone using

VU Sponsors