Become a Patron!

Banana Graham For Mongo

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Definitely 8-10 days. Try it in after 4-5 days, then again after 8-10 then you'll see for yourself how all the flavors really blend together. I hope you like it, it's one of my staple bases. You can omit the GC Cheesecake for a vanilla ice cream base and add any fruit/berries/melons/caramel and even mint. Oooorrr... sub the GC Cheesecake with 1.5-2% FA Apple Pie and add .25% FA Cinnamon Ceylon(error on the low side) for a Apple Pie a la Mode kinda thingy(shove .5%FA Cookie or .5% INW Biscuit in there if your feeling it).:D
Just curious, when you mention TFA Graham Cracker Cheesecake, is that the same as TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust?
ETA: I assume it is and they changed the name after looking online, but just wanted clarification.

Last edited:

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Squonk Thanks for the information. That's really good. Can you tell me what raspberries you like for this? I just bought tfa sweet raspberry and have fa raspberry and inw, which tends to overpower. Any suggestions?

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
You can always sub FA Banana with 1.5% INW Banana. But then again taste is subjective. This may be what your looking for.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/nilla-wafers-in-banana-pudding.214476/

I also like mixing this base then adding whatever fruit/berries I'm in the mood for.(I really like Raspberry)
4-5% VBIC(CAP)
2-3% Graham Cracker Cheesecake(TFA)
2% Sweet Cream(CAP)
.5-1% Vanilla Classic or Bourbon(FA or INW)

Hmmm that other recipe sounds delicious as well!

Thanks squonk is INW banana more of the artificial variety?

Also out of interest what flavour is VBIC?

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just curious, when you mention TFA Graham Cracker Cheesecake, is that the same as TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust?
ETA: I assume it is and they changed the name after looking online, but just wanted clarification.
Yes it is and I buy it 30mls at a time.
@Squonk Thanks for the information. That's really good. Can you tell me what raspberries you like for this? I just bought tfa sweet raspberry and have fa raspberry and inw, which tends to overpower. Any suggestions?
I only have FA and use it at .75%. I like to keep where you can "just" taste the fruit.
Hmmm that other recipe sounds delicious as well!

Thanks squonk is INW banana more of the artificial variety?

Also out of interest what flavour is VBIC?
I find INW Banana more candy like around 1.5-2%.
VBIC= Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Thanks Squonk when I next order gonna put these flavours in the basket ...will get both types of banana so I can try as written first then try with INW after (also gonna give that other recipe a go) awesome can't wait :)

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Creamy and smooooth. Mongo impressed.
Banana(FA) 2%
VBIC(CAP) 4%
Vienna Cream(FA) 2%
GC Cheesecake(TFA) 2.5%
Biscuit(INW) 1%
Fresh Cream(FA) .5%

I'm thinking the cream base would go great with berries as well. Perhaps a blend of strawberry and banana.
1000x1000px-LL-23c7dd9f_0412-alex-karras-blazing-saddles-11.jpeg
Stupid question. Whats VBIC?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Give it 5 days to a week. Like my bro @Squonk said, that base can be mixed with most fruits. It's a good one to build from!
G.B. has a good point. If you try it around day 5, the GC will be more pronounced and is very nice. Unfortunately you can"t stop the steeping process unless you can freeze time. I checked Amazon and no Time Freezers.:D

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Ordered all the bits Squonk looking forward to this :) also got the bits for that other Banana recipe you mentioned to me

Being I'm not sure on the banana I've ordered some from Cap,INW,FA and TFA lol got some little 10 ml bottles I'll try them all stand alone first no idea what %to try them at what do you reckon?

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered all the bits Squonk looking forward to this :) also got the bits for that other Banana recipe you mentioned to me

Being I'm not sure on the banana I've ordered some from Cap,INW,FA and TFA lol got some little 10 ml bottles I'll try them all stand alone first no idea what %to try them at what do you reckon?
I haven't tried CAPS. TFA, I would start at 4%(not my fav. banana). FA & INW are similar. I Like INW @1-1.5% and FA @1.5-2%. They both need 3-4 days to meld.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I haven't tried CAPS. TFA, I would start at 4%(not my fav. banana). FA & INW are similar. I Like INW @1-1.5% and FA @1.5-2%. They both need 3-4 days to meld.

Roger that! I'll let you know my thoughts on them all stand alone if it only serves to help others reading this :)

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Decided to make 10ml sample of each for the whole recipe the steep clock is underway :)

Smell wise I like smell of TFA, Cap, INW, FA in that order Hehe now the waiting game :wait:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Well the steep is over I'd be lying if I say I didn't have a little taste test after day 3 lol but they deffo weren't ready

Truth be told I love them all really nice recipe squonk

Cap and TFA taste almost identical to me sweet like the banana soft penny sweets you used to get or (probably still can) although very dominant at 4% think I'd drop these to 3% TFA and 3.5% Cap if I were to make again of the two think I prefer TFA it's not got that chemical after taste that cap has it's the smoother of the two

INW tastes like runts it's really nice although I imagine I couldn't have too much of it deffo no more than 1.5%

FA is most banana like perfect at 2% smelled rank while steeping for the first few days and tasted horrible after 3 days but mellowed completely and actually after the full steep time its the best of the bunch to vape

Well there you have it :) absolutely lovely recipe it's great to try something different thanks squonk I'll be making the other one as well

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the steep is over I'd be lying if I say I didn't have a little taste test after day 3 lol but they deffo weren't ready

Truth be told I love them all really nice recipe squonk

Cap and TFA taste almost identical to me sweet like the banana soft penny sweets you used to get or (probably still can) although very dominant at 4% think I'd drop these to 3% TFA and 3.5% Cap if I were to make again of the two think I prefer TFA it's not got that chemical after taste that cap has it's the smoother of the two

INW tastes like runts it's really nice although I imagine I couldn't have too much of it deffo no more than 1.5%

FA is most banana like perfect at 2% smelled rank while steeping for the first few days and tasted horrible after 3 days but mellowed completely and actually after the full steep time its the best of the bunch to vape

Well there you have it :) absolutely lovely recipe it's great to try something different thanks squonk I'll be making the other one as well
I'm glad your enjoying. Great info on the different bananas. Since your on a banana kick, this is one of my favorites.
http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/moist-banana-almond-or-walnut-bread-27.299132/#post-1528349
Banana also goes great with INW Creme Brulee.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors