Become a Patron!

Banana Nut Bread

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a recipe I started working on in February of 2018. Over the last 15 months or so I've tried many variations & now, after this version has a 30-day steep, I'm ready to share it. Other variants I have made concentrated on using just one or maybe two banana flavors, but this combination does it for me. All three of the flavorings bring something unique to the table. I find it very accurate-tasting, as well as pleasant. I have shared it with a few close friends locally who agree. I'm very surprised that I even dig this because I am not a fan of actual banana bread, but it wouldn't be the first time that that has happened to me when it comes to e-liquid profiles. Anyway, give it a try & let me know what you think. Just remember, this needs AT LEAST a 3-week steep & 4 is even better. The steep allows the banana to fade back & for the bread & nut flavors to come forward.

1% TFA AP
1.25% FA Banana
1.25% INW Banana
2.5% TFA Banana
1.5% FA Butter
.75 FW Hazelnut
.75 FA Hazelnut
1.25 % FA Joy
2% INW Vanilla Cream

BNB.jpeg

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is a recipe I started working on in February of 2018. Over the last 15 months or so I've tried many variations & now, after this version has a 30-day steep, I'm ready to share it. Other variants I have made concentrated on using just one or maybe two banana flavors, but this combination does it for me. All three of the flavorings bring something unique to the table. I find it very accurate-tasting, as well as pleasant. I have shared it with a few close friends locally who agree. I'm very surprised that I even dig this because I am not a fan of actual banana bread, but it wouldn't be the first time that that has happened to me when it comes to e-liquid profiles. Anyway, give it a try & let me know what you think. Just remember, this needs AT LEAST a 3-week steep & 4 is even better. The steep allows the banana to fade back & for the bread & nut flavors to come forward.

1% TFA AP
1.25% FA Banana
1.25% INW Banana
2.5% TFA Banana
1.5% FA Butter
.75 FW Hazelnut
.75 FA Hazelnut
1.25 % FA Joy
2% INW Vanilla Cream

View attachment 138921
I don't have all them bananas, crikey, it's a lot lol. I'm going to compromise! Feel like bananas, I will mix up with a couple subs. I actually have a few bananas, I think one is health cabin. Thanks!

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have all them bananas, crikey, it's a lot lol. I'm going to compromise! Feel like bananas, I will mix up with a couple subs. I actually have a few bananas, I think one is health cabin. Thanks!
Let me know how it works out. With the cream & Joy it will need a good steep.

VU Sponsors