Become a Patron!

Banana

Random

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have not seen a good recipe for a Banana vape.(maybe I missed seeing it) Not banana cream pie,thats been done to death,but like a banana pudding or a banana runts candy.There used to be a banana flavored bubble gum in the mid 80's made by either Hubba Bubba or Bublicious.

I tried making a banana pudding and a banana custard,I failed at the pudding but i'm going to get it at some point.Is banana one of those flavors that is hard to get to really shine with the lighter flavors?Any direction would be much appreciated.Thank you

Kndabutch3801

Member For 4 Years
It's a tough one banana nut bread or banana cream pie is about the only really good recipes. I have a good one elvis would love banana and pnut butter light on the banana 4% capella and put butter @ 6%.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have this one ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457948196.051379.jpgbut again it's not a sweet candy or pudding. Have you tried FA nonnas cake like HICs pineapple whippy but with banana instead of pineapple? Just a thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Random

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Both those recipes sound really good i've got everything to make both recipes except kentucky bourbon.Any substitutions?Amanda. Only those 2 ingredients Kndabutch?

I still would like to make a banana pudding,cream,candy sort of vape.

Last edited:

Random

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I actually thought about HICs pineapple whippy but I don't feel like it's going to be the flavor profile i'm looking for.

It seems we may have a project on our hands.

Random

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For the Pudding version hows this for a start:

FA Banana (INW?) 4%
FA Vienna cream 2%
FA Fresh cream 2%
TFA Whipped cream 3%
FA Marshmellow 1%
light hint of FA Caramel? .5%

Last edited:

lindonuk

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I made this up last night,
BANANA RUM
Banana Cream- 2.4ml
Caramel - 1.8ml
Jamacian Rum - 1.2ml
70/30 ve,pg
Nic - 1.9ml
(Final Nic is 3mg)
Makes 30ml
Steeped in Crock pot for 4hrs, lovely and clear this morning, I think it may need steeping for a week and % may need tweaking.

Random

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That looks interesting,who makes those flavors? FA and Lorann?

TheVapingHippie

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know you may not like Flavor west.
But I make a banana pudding that the shop I work for sells.

8% banana FW
1/2 % Graham cracker FW
4% Bavarian Cream FW
1% whipped Cream FW

The Graham cracker provides the cookie note as well rounds our the banana.
Bavarian cream provides the pudding note.
The whipped cream adds a lightness to it and takes the sharpness from the Graham cracker.

I make this ejuice by the gallon for the shop I work for. The customers say that my recipe is the best in town. There are 5 B & M shops in the town I live in.

I know that the percentages may seem a little high but Flavor West does dilute their flavorings a bit.

Last edited:

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can always try mixing custard FA for a lite custard pudding vape. Or custard cap b1 or v2

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That looks interesting,who makes those flavors? FA and Lorann?

Good suggestion!

In addition, although today is National Pi Day here in the U.S. (and accordingly we could/should do the conversion) also seeing the flavors in percentages (instead of just ML's) would be nice too.

Ron
---
At Whole "Paycheck"... Happy #PiDay! Today only our U.S. stores will have $3.14 off sweet pies & $2 off take-n-bake #pizzas. #NationalPiDay
https://twitter.com/WholeFoods

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Watching this thread with great interest... Nothing to contribute ATM, but I'm really picky on fruits, and banana is one of the few I wholeheartedly love. So far I've been scratching that itch with TFA's Banana Nut Bread, which is one of the very few flavors I've tried that's actually good completely standalone.... I'm a sucker for cake/pastry too. :D A good combo is to mix some of that TFa Banana Nut Bread with any blueberry muffin ejuice -- DE-LISH!

Hoping to read more of this search for banana pudding.... I know it's gotta have marshmallows, for the topping, and it needs to also offer the flavor of the Vanilla Wafers... maybe TFA Vanilla Swirl+INW Biscuit....

Andria

TheVapingHippie

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Andria
You can fake the vanilla wafer with Graham cracker. The whipped cream takes the sharpness off of it and rounds out the whole recipe.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Andria
You can fake the vanilla wafer with Graham cracker. The whipped cream takes the sharpness off of it and rounds out the whole recipe.

I dunno... I never ate banana pudding with whipped cream, just marshmallow meringue (marshmallow, egg whites, and sugar). I've got some CAP Graham Cracker v2, the only one I could find without diketones, but I think it would still need some vanilla added to it, because graham crackers don't taste like vanilla. INW Biscuit is an EXCELLENT cookie flavor, which is why I thought mixing it with some Vanilla Swirl would yield the right flavor for vanilla wafers.

Andria

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Both those recipes sound really good i've got everything to make both recipes except kentucky bourbon.Any substitutions?Amanda. Only those 2 ingredients Kndabutch?

I still would like to make a banana pudding,cream,candy sort of vape.
I guess you could try any Boozy flavour. I haven't tried it but FA brandy might work. Or up the vanilla bourbon maybe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flavour west do a banana fosters which is quite nice on its own or I add 1% caps peanut butter.which is nice also.

Sent from my P022 using Tapatalk

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This thread got me excited because I haven't played with my banana in awhile, so I whipped it out and shook it real good.:D
Here's what I did with it. I Haven't tried it yet. Hoping for lite banana wafers in vanilla bean ice cream.
Banana(FA) 2%
VBIC(CAP) 5%
Sweet Cream (CAP) 2%
Vanilla Classic(FA) 1%
Biscuit(INW) 2%
Gonna take a long steep.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just scanned the thread and feel like someone else must've mentioned it already, but TFA Banana Ripe is a perfectly runty flavor. It's intense candy banana.

I never could handle it for that reason. But if you like Banana Lafy Tafy or that (sorry, horrid!) banana gum from the 1980's, you'll like this.

Last edited:

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mmmmm banana Laffy taffy....my favorite. Strictly talking about the candy not the link.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mmmmm banana Laffy taffy....my favorite. Strictly talking about the candy not the link.
geez, I don't like this new "advertising words"--sorry, "Shopping Link"-- thing that turns stuff you say into an ad. But then, I don't wear clothing that advertises its brand on my body for free, either. I figure they can pay for advertising, rather than the other way around.

Just to be that way, I'm going to edit my post and be more careful from now on. Feel free to think of me as "old grumpy pants" from now on.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When I clicked on the link after I posted I was I like, HOLY CRAP. I expected the feds to be knocking at my door or this was some undercover "vaping" sting.

jennyyili

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
5% TFA banan
3% HC strawberry
1% sweet cream
1%HC menthol
I have tried TFA and HC flavour, i think TFA tobacco flavour is good ,and HC fruits flavor taste is better. you can refer to it..

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Subscribed... Gonna have to try out some of these recipes.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
7f0d5c3243b6e26d743218774c0bfd7f.jpg

Repost i got this one from ejr a while back and always keep it on tap in my stock, pretty damn good.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
5% TFA banan
3% HC strawberry
1% sweet cream
1%HC menthol
I have tried TFA and HC flavour, i think TFA tobacco flavour is good ,and HC fruits flavor taste is better. you can refer to it..

Hey I got your number ... j/k, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about with that anyway. :D

On a more serious note though, I'm drawing a blank on the HC ... what manufacturer is that?

HeavyHauler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
7f0d5c3243b6e26d743218774c0bfd7f.jpg

Repost i got this one from ejr a while back and always keep it on tap in my stock, pretty damn good.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Which app is that, can I get it for an Iphone 4s?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Which app is that, can I get it for an Iphone 4s?
I've been hunting for a good eJuice calculator for an iPhone myself. I found one free eJuice calculator once. However, it only had one flavor percentage. Therefore, mixing multiple flavors didn't work. In addition, I noticed, even this calculator disappeared from the App Store. It seems Apple, is blocking eJuice related apps, at least in the USA. It is possible to switch the App Store's location. However, it's a bitch to get it back to it's original setting.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I recently started DIY and Liquid Barn Orange Banana is actually pretty nice. It is described as an Orange Julius or a Cream-cicle. I am not really into fruit flavors but this is very enjoyable. Your tastes may vary so all I can say is try it out.

Air Blower

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been playing with banana lately in the hope I can find a good pudding or pie vape.

My Banana Coconut Pudding was a dud so it's back to the drawing board with that one but I did utilize an HIC recipe for Tiramisu Cheesecake to make a Banana Coffee cake-ish juice.

It's still a work in progress so needs refinement.

5% DX Banana Cream TFA (the DX is every bit as good as the regular IMHO)
4% NYCC CAP (ran out of TFA Cheesecake w/Graham Crust so improvising)
2% Graham Cracker CAP
1% DX Hazelnut TFA
1% Tiramisu FA
0.5% Holiday Spice TFA

My notes so far;

After mixing: Strong Banana/creamy/slight coffee
2 Days: Banana has mellowed. Tiramisu becoming prominent.
4 Days: Strong Tiramisu (drop to .5%)/no cheesecake but creamy/No Hazelnut (change for ? or add more ?)/Banana overpowered (add Banana Ripe @.5%?)

Requires balance but the flavours of banana and tiramisu go great together!

Edit: I will let this steep for another week or two before making changes.

VU Sponsors