Become a Patron!

Bank will issue refund for Elev8vape iPV 50w pre-order ... any mod suggestions?

Suggestions for my next mod

• Cloupor T5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not too happy with Elev8vape's non-response to phone calls, texts and emails, but fortunately my bank is taking my side and issuing a refund.

I'm not necessarily down on the iPV, but definitely won't deal with Elev8vape again.

Let's see your suggestions! :D

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
vapercompany has some. I dont regret my ipv for a minute

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
vapercompany has some. I dont regret my ipv for a minute
I'm glad your dealings with them went well.

However, it makes my skin crawl when an online business doesn't list its phone contact info on its website.

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
over at the "other" forum there are a BUNCH of folks mad at elev8.

Opinions vary of what happened. Some think they took more preorders than they really ordered. Others think P4Y cut them off due to breaking the MSRP recommendation. Either way... many canceled orders. Just be glad you got your money back.

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does this mean that I won't get my preorder.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does this mean that I won't get my preorder.

Very sorry to say this, but I think that Elev8vape really messed up this pre-order, and that at this point you're unlikely to get your mod.

Have the following info when you talk with your bank or credit card company:
1. Date of credit card transaction
2. Nature of order (specifically: e-cigarette device, imported from Chinese company called Pioneer4You)
3. Did you try calling/texting/emailing elev8vape, and when was your most recent date of contact
4. Did vendor give you approximate shipping date (yes, approximately 3rd week of July).

After I talked with the claims department of my bank, I was told that it would take 2 business days to get a refund. Hopefully your bank/credit card company is this efficient.

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very sorry to say this, but I think that Elev8vape really messed up this pre-order, and that at this point you're unlikely to get your mod.

Have the following info when you talk with your bank or credit card company:
1. Date of credit card transaction
2. Nature of order (specifically: e-cigarette device, imported from Chinese company called Pioneer4You)
3. Did you try calling/texting/emailing elev8vape, and when was your most recent date of contact
4. Did vendor give you approximate shipping date (yes, approximately 3rd week of July).

After I talked with the claims department of my bank, I was told that it would take 2 business days to get a refund. Hopefully your bank/credit card company is this efficient.
Thank you for the information. I will try and contact them next week. If no joy will contact the bank.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not too happy with Elev8vape's non-response to phone calls, texts and emails, but fortunately my bank is taking my side and issuing a refund.

I'm not necessarily down on the iPV, but definitely won't deal with Elev8vape again.

Let's see your suggestions! :D
Same here it was not bad enought that the Cana mod I got from them caught fire they eventually refunded my money... However with the IVp V2 50 watt they refuse to answer my emails phone calls anything I am just not dicking with them anymore I am getting my money refunded tomorrow I am tired of it... I waited over 6 weeks for my Cana mod that caught fire and now I do not even have the IPV2 I am sick of Elev8ape

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've decided to go with the Sigelei 50w box mod. You can pre-order at www.originvape.com with the coupon code "sigelei50boxmod." And you can actually get a live human being if you call the contact number! :D

Timmy

Member For 4 Years
i've contacted elev8vape and they said this last shipment coming in from china will be the full shipment and everyone will have their ipv sent out

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i've contacted elev8vape and they said this last shipment coming in from china will be the full shipment and everyone will have their ipv sent out

Hope it's the truth!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not that I do not believe you man I just do not believe Elev8ape when a company refuses to answer the phone refuses to return phone calls and countless emails I do not believe them on their updates they said that they were receiving shipments in batches I do not believe they are getting them all at all... :)

Straight from Elev8ape's website
This is why I do not believe they are all coming in
This was an update on July 31st
"Just would like to make a quick announcement. We are shipping whatever Pioneer 4 U sends us. They have promised us that our order would ship on July 15th, this did not happen. Now they are shipping out batch by batch. They were not able to meet demand and are now very behind with sending out units. Please do not think that we receive these units and stare at them for hours, we are actually anxiously waiting on these shipments so that we can send them out as soon as their in."

Last edited:

Timmy

Member For 4 Years
Not that I do not believe you man I just do not believe Elev8ape when a company refuses to answer the phone refuses to return phone calls and countless emails I do not believe them on their updates they said that they were receiving shipments in batches I do not believe they are getting them all at all... :)

Straight from Elev8ape's website
This is why I do not believe they are all coming in
This was an update on July 31st
"Just would like to make a quick announcement. We are shipping whatever Pioneer 4 U sends us. They have promised us that our order would ship on July 15th, this did not happen. Now they are shipping out batch by batch. They were not able to meet demand and are now very behind with sending out units. Please do not think that we receive these units and stare at them for hours, we are actually anxiously waiting on these shipments so that we can send them out as soon as their in."
Yeah I've read it. I just stated what was said. I hope they're actually telling the truth about it

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's easier to get a message through to elev8 using Facebook. PM Arlind
Elev8 will have all the IPV2's by the end of this week. And yes I believe that. they are honest people over there. I have delt with them 3 times in the past.
Pre Order is just that. You don't get the goods until the vendor has them to ship. With another reputable vendor it took 3 months for a pre order that the manufacture said would be 6 weeks. Don't shoot the vendor for the delay, its out of their control.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's easier to get a message through to elev8 using Facebook. PM Arlind
Elev8 will have all the IPV2's by the end of this week. And yes I believe that. they are honest people over there. I have delt with them 3 times in the past.
Pre Order is just that. You don't get the goods until the vendor has them to ship. With another reputable vendor it took 3 months for a pre order that the manufacture said would be 6 weeks. Don't shoot the vendor for the delay, its out of their control.

The vendor is getting shot because of almost ZERO communications to his customers.

VU Sponsors