Become a Patron!

batteries need help!!

GruntedVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol Looking to get a set batteries for my AR mech mod(got sent the wrong item, and now i have to deal).

since this is my first mech mod, what company batteries should i be looking for, the battery size looks to be 18650. any help would be awesome! as I heard that certain batteries are bad and blow up? I dont want one to rip my hand off lol

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

GruntedVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome info! thanks guys!!! I found a few places that off these brands and am getting a charger for them too. you guys are quick!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Awesome info! thanks guys!!! I found a few places that off these brands and am getting a charger for them too. you guys are quick!

Don't skimp on the charge either. Every bit as important as your batteries.

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer

MNKE's are AWESOME. I Love Em'.... I will say they are ONLY 1500mAh and be cautious, there are some fakes running around!

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
I would stick with True IMR batteries, Everyone loves the Sony, but they are getting pretty hard to find. LG, Panasonic, AW, EH, Efest and MNKE are some other brands that get rated and reviewed often. Here is a link to a site that has some vaper reviews on the different choices I listed.
http://www.madvapes.com/batteries-and-chargers/external-batteries/imr-batteries/18650.html

THANKS @Celtic Fog for posting that section, I just snagged me another 10-MNKE's :D:cool: (I'll even double check to make sure they're real) if not, they'll become SVD batteries etc....

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nicore I2 and I4 chargers are inexpensive.
This can be a weak link in mech enjoyment.. the cheap bin specials will take FOREVER to recharge a stock battery and may not fully charge the battery or have a cut off.

GruntedVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i saw the Nitecores on amazon, ill look at them again; is there a certain Mah i should be looking for? i saw some pretty high Mah ones. Mah just lasts from charge to charge correct? doesnt add extra volt to bigger smoke right?

Last edited:

VU Sponsors