Become a Patron!

Batteries

Vape-kid04660

Member For 2 Years
My buddy lent me these batteries until I can buy some. Are these good batteries? These are just loners.
be5f2facd3879e9bf4effb7282e4ede2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
As far as brand/type... yes... those are pretty good. Just make sure there are no tears in the wrappers or dents anywhere.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They're shit batteries, grossly exaggerated ratings as per Mooch.

You can use them until you get proper LG, Samsung or Sony batteries from respectable sources.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
They're shit batteries

They're not the best... but they are decent enough to use, which is what he was asking.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They're not the best... but they are decent enough to use, which is what he was asking.
You said they're pretty good batteries, they're shit. They claim to be 35a batteries and per Mooch they're 15a, that's shit batteries.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You said they're pretty good batteries, they're shit. They claim to be 35a batteries and per Mooch they're 15a, that's shit batteries.

Keep in mind, not everyone vapes at .OMG. I know plenty of people that use them with no issues.

eJuices.com

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They are fine, not LGs but they will do fine. Please get in the habit of checking your wraps on any batteries. Every time I go to pop one in my mod I roll the battery around in my hand feeling for nicks and any dents or bubbles. Once you do this a few times it becomes a habit.

vaporscout

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
when you get your own batteries, I would go with greenies (aka LG) they seem to give me the best life between charges. Those he lent you are decent I guess, I have several friends who swear by them but then again they just have gotten them in the last month or so and my greenies I bought in Janurary and have not noticed any decrease in performance.

VU Sponsors