Become a Patron!

Battery Adapter

Soulkarve

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone used the flat top battery adapter with a 4nine mod?
image.jpg

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
still not getting the different batteries for different mods and APVs. if it works I use it. Dumb I know, but most places/sites just sell them with no real info. Some do and I like those... be nice to have a place that says use battery "a" for these and battery "b" for these.. Yes I am still new to this.

Soulkarve

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
From what I understand about the 4nine mod is that there isn't a pin (floating or adjustable) on the top cap. Therefore the atomizer makes direct contact with the positive side of the battery. In order for this to happen the positive side of the battery has to raise up in order for there to be a good connection. I guess I made the assumption then that the button top is required. (Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).

Since I don't own any button tops anymore, I was curious about whether or not the adapter would be sufficient to use with my flat tops.

Soulkarve

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For all of you that we're curious the battery adapter isn't needed for the 4nine. All of my flat top batteries work just fine.

bb0y

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I was gonna say, every battery i have tried flat or nipple seems to work in 4nines. I have had a hot button issue with one battery and atomizer configuration though. Other than that seems to take anything.

VU Sponsors