Become a Patron!

Battery advice for wismec predator.

Hi, I've recently purchased a wismec predator and was wondering what batteries are best to get the best performance out of it.
I use the elabo tank which comes with it and 0.2 coils.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hi, I've recently purchased a wismec predator and was wondering what batteries are best to get the best performance out of it.
I use the elabo tank which comes with it and 0.2 coils.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Edd gotta get that Newcastle badge off mate you guys beat us to first place last season it's just rubbing it in! LoL how you enjoying back in the prem?

Hit fogstar website mate Samsung 30q or Sony VTC6 for the 0.2 Ohm builds assuming your not going over 120w

If you go lower Ohm or higher wattage than that go for Sony VTC5A

Edd gotta get that Newcastle badge off mate you guys beat us to first place last season it's just rubbing it in! LoL how you enjoying back in the prem?

Hit fogstar website mate Samsung 30q or Sony VTC6 for the 0.2 Ohm builds assuming your not going over 120w

If you go lower Ohm or higher wattage than that go for Sony VTC5A

Haha it's going to be a long long season. Hope we both cling on till the end.

Thanks for the advice, I've been on the fogstar site.....so many options!! Thought it would be best to ask.

Thanks again and good luck.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Haha it's going to be a long long season. Hope we both cling on till the end.

Thanks for the advice, I've been on the fogstar site.....so many options!! Thought it would be best to ask.

Thanks again and good luck.

Yeah and you buddy ...fingers crossed for the season! As long as we smash palace I'm happy :)

VU Sponsors