Become a Patron!

Battery Charger

I have an Alien mod, and I'm wondering if there is some sort of charger I can plug the batteries into for charging when they are not in the mod, so that I can have a spare set of batteries. I jav my really been able to find anything on it one way or the other.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nitecore or Efest make reliable chargers for 18650 batteries (and others). Both have overcharge protection, as well as other features that ensure safety while charging. Good deals on eBay and Amazon for those. ;)
** There are other good chargers out there, these are just the only two I have any personal experience with.

splucked

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most online vape retailers sell chargers for 18650 batteries. Your local vape shop might have a few.
I have an Efest Pro C2, 2-bay charger that suits my needs. I got it from vapordna.com for $15. You can get it for about the same price on Ebay. It's $23 on Amazon. If you Google '18650 charger', then I'm sure that you'll find something that is compatible with your wallet. :)

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome
There are a bunch of good chargers out there. I've been using a Nitecore I4 for about 6 years now, at home. I use a Xtar VC2 at work, and keep one in the truck, as it's USB powered, but slow chargers at .5amp.

Thank you for the fast responses. I just got into the vaping thing to quit smoking. It's a little overwhelming. With smoking, if I ran out, I just stopped and grabbed another pack. I can really do that if my vape dies at work I appreciate the advice. I'll stop by my local shop and see what's available now that I actually know what to ask for.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for the fast responses. I just got into the vaping thing to quit smoking. It's a little overwhelming. With smoking, if I ran out, I just stopped and grabbed another pack. I can really do that if my vape dies at work I appreciate the advice. I'll stop by my local shop and see what's available now that I actually know what to ask for.

You also need a backup mod and atty....
Yep much more difficult than smoking.

VU Sponsors