Become a Patron!

Battery drain problem with Therion BF DNA75

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I received a Therion BF with DNA75 board from Elementvape a little over a month ago. It's been running great. However, yesterday I noticed that it was completely dead and quite warm. I left the house with it at full charge and without using it during the day it was completely dead when I got home from work last night. I pulled the battery (LG HG2) and it was at 0 volts on the charger. New battery of the same model and the mod works. However, it drains all on it's own even when not being used and puts out some heat. I let it set on my desk at almost full charge last night and this morning it was completely dead again. This battery was also at 0 volts this morning. BTW, there have been no recent changes to the mod via escribe nor any damage such as dropping it or anything else that might have had an effect on the mod.

I've sent an email to Elementvape about returning the mod. However, I wanted to check with the knowledge base here to see if anyone has seen this issue before with the DNA75. A google search came up with nothing on this particular issue.

Thanks,
Chris

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Definitely warranty time. I'll let mine sit for a week sometimes and the battery is still full when
I go to use it. Be safe and box it up until it's fixed. If Element Vape is no help Evolv is good with there warranty.

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely warranty time. I'll let mine sit for a week sometimes and the battery is still full when
I go to use it. Be safe and box it up until it's fixed. If Element Vape is no help Evolv is good with there warranty.

Yes, after testing it will not see another battery from me. It's boxed and awaiting shipping.

Chris

VU Sponsors