Become a Patron!

Battery Draining Fast.

Hey, I have a sigeli spark which holds a single 18650 battery, which I recently changed. I'm using the limitless rdta with a single 0.6 ohm clapton build. My only problem is that the battery drain fast and im trying to figure out why.
Can anyone help me?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
How fast? And what settings are you vaping at?

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
well without knowing the battery and your watts
at 30ish watts you should get about 200 -250ish 5 sec puffs
if your running at 50,60,70,80 watts you are gonna get a lot less

go here
http://www.steam-engine.org/batt.html
do the math
those numbers are not the absolute but they are a guideline for ya

32bitlord

TPD Compliant
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Exactly what battery are you using?

Sent from my ZX Spectrum using Tapatalk Pro

ttatlanta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
can using a different coil help tho?
Sure, just use something less beefy. Dual coil parallel clapton measuring at 0.6 ohm sounds like a lot of metal.

Quick example. My "go to" clapton nowadays is 26/30 SS, I use it for just about everything. Now, if I put it in Kayfun V5, the optimal coil would be 3mm ID, 4 wraps. In Modfather that'll be 4mm ID, 2 coils in parallel, 8 wraps each. Second setup will have higher ohms than the first one, but it will burn through the same battery much faster. Why? Because there's a lot more metal to heat up.

Sure, just use something less beefy. Dual coil parallel clapton measuring at 0.6 ohm sounds like a lot of metal.

Quick example. My "go to" clapton nowadays is 26/30 SS, I use it for just about everything. Now, if I put it in Kayfun V5, the optimal coil would be 3mm ID, 4 wraps. In Modfather that'll be 4mm ID, 2 coils in parallel, 8 wraps each. Second setup will have higher ohms than the first one, but it will burn through the same battery much faster. Why? Because there's a lot more metal to heat up.
makes sense, thanks...but just to correct you im using a single clapton build

VU Sponsors